Author Topic: My story - 50 years old  (Read 2680 times)

Offline gotgyne

Hi,
I'm new here. I've been reading in the forum for a long time. Some weeks ago I got the guts to register.
I'm married, nearly 50 years old and living in Europe. I didn't develop gynecomastia as a teenager. No, it started about 5 years ago and at the moment I'm a full A cup and obviously my breasts are still growing. My doctor is rather clueless about it. The blood tests were okay. Especially it is not a liver problem. But my hormonal status isn't checked yet.
Some months ago while jumping downstairs I became very obvious of my breasts because of the bouncing and mainly because it hurt a lot. I told this to the saleslady at my orthopedic supplies shop, from where I obtain my surgical stockings and she recommended that I wear a bra. I was embarrassed at first but she told me that she has got many male customers. So I got measured and bought two bras. No more bouncing, no pain anymore. I don't know why I hesitated such a long time.

John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
you go with what works.  welcome to the site. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline gotgyne

Thank you for the welcome.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 04:58:37 AM by gotgyne »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024