Author Topic: do girls find "us" attractive  (Read 13643 times)

Offline topgunitsme

• Posting Member
ok srry for sounding stupid but do girls go with ppl with gynecomastia...

Offline speedy89

• Posting Member
My wife did, she is fine with and and my past gfs have never said anything about it. So girls do. Although I do know of some girls who don't like manboobs.

Offline topgunitsme

• Posting Member
oh thanks for the reply and im really happy 4 u! :)

Offline TigerPaws

As I am over 50 and single with a pretty good set of breasts I take a different approach. If a lady is curious that is cool with me, if she is put off by my breasts I BLOW HER OFF like a bad case of dandruff.

I am currently dating two exceptionally attractive ladies who are 36 and 38, both are cool with my having breasts. The majority of the time they don't pay attention, I am who I am. Occasionally one will comment as to how big I am and how I feel about it, I treat questions like this as idle curiosity and answer the question honestly.

Usually when I am intimate with a lady for the first time they are a bit shy but with a bit of gentle persuasion most come to accept and enjoy my "differences". Occasionally a lady is uncomfortable with my breasts which always means the relationship is terminated (by me).

There are far too many intelligent, beautiful women who will accept and enjoy what and who you are to bother with the few who do not.

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member
Don’t have a huge history to draw on, and my condition was moderate, but at least one female seemed to like the novelty “new feature” at first in the bedroom once exposed. Most I would say said nothing, and did not seem attracted or unattached.  I would say that women in general, are more complicated in what is sexually attractive to them, and it is not usually just parts and pieces.

But in practice what I see again and again ..what women do find sexually attractive and desirable? Strong, confident, outgoing, men. So be that kind of man. Do what it takes to be confident and strong and outgoing. Only you can figure out what will work for you to feel this way.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 05:28:43 AM by greatlakes »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
As a man, do you look for physical perfection or for a person with character? Is a pretty face more important than a pleasant personality?

A girl worth going after would answer similar questions the same way you would.

What is going on between your ears is much more important that what is on your chest. This same statement would be true without regard for gender.
Grandpa Dan

Offline topgunitsme

• Posting Member
i was just asking cuz...i had a gf before i developed moobs..she dumped me after i developed these....after that..other frnds in general too stopped talking with me..thanks for ur answers!

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
Girls like confidence. If you are not comfortable in your own skin, dont expect anybody else to be comfortable with it. That being said, if you want to get rid of it there are plenty of qualified surgeons. also a lot of ppl choose to accept it. The choice is yours.

Offline TigerPaws

As a man, do you look for physical perfection or for a person with character? Is a pretty face more important than a pleasant personality?

A girl worth going after would answer similar questions the same way you would.

What is going on between your ears is much more important that what is on your chest. This same statement would be true without regard for gender.
There is a very old saying "Beauty may be only skin deep but Ugly goes clear to the bone". My point is do not settle for anything less than you want in a woman. If she is offended or put off by you breasts, BLOW HER OFF and move on. Never, ever settle for second best.

Offline TigerPaws

Girls like confidence. If you are not comfortable in your own skin, dont expect anybody else to be comfortable with it. That being said, if you want to get rid of it there are plenty of qualified surgeons. also a lot of ppl choose to accept it. The choice is yours.
Confidence will not come from a surgeons knife, it must come from within.

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
I never said it had to come from a surgeons knife, but im sure there are plenty of members here who will tell you that they gained a ton of confidence from correcting what they saw wrong with themselves.

hammer

I never said it had to come from a surgeons knife, but im sure there are plenty of members here who will tell you that they gained a ton of confidence from correcting what they saw wrong with themselves.

Yes, there are many that do, and some men have hair transplants because they are balded and that is the end of the world for them as well!

The way I see it, God put hair on some guys heads and others he did not, and he also put larger breast on some and on others he left small, but he loves each and every one of us! It is sad when we can't even love ourselves as he loves us, let alone each other!

I do see that many get help for there self esteem and confidence after surgery, but I would still have to agree that "Confidence will not come from a surgeons knife, it must come from within".

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I have heard from people I thought to be strong and self confident in character who said that the surgery was "Liberating."

I have not heard from a shy, weak willed or introverted person that the surgery changed their character.

Surgery may change your self image in a way, but it will not change who and what you are.

Offline TigerPaws

I agree that is why plastic and reconstructive surgeons stay in business. All too often I have seen women and at times men get what they thought was "corrective" surgery only to find out later that the problem was in-between their ears not in the mirror.

Of course if someone has had a injury or as with some ladies a surgical procedure because of a medical issue then reconstructive surgery is understandable.

hammer

It even goes so far as a friend of ours thought that when I lost my testicles I should consider having prosthetic balls put in their place, come on that is crazy! It wouldn't change anything but looks and no one will see me there but my wife and doctor!

Now when my knees went to hell, then I had prosthetic's replace the old so I could at least walk a few yards!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024