Author Topic: Love this new minimizer bra  (Read 3872 times)

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
Glad to see the forum photo function is working again.
I love this Dominique Mystique minimizer bra I got the other day. It definitely minimizes, I usually look about a cup size fuller in any other bra than I would in these photos.
Like a lot of guys with gynecomastia, I try to look for bras that won't be obvious under a shirt, and this bra supports everything nicely without having a thick padded cup that sticks out. The cups and underwire are really well designed, supportive without adding volume.  I'll definitely be trying more Dominique bras in the future.

Offline Johndoe1

Looks great. Very nice shape. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

That bra looks great on you. Definitely a great shape for you as well. What size is it?

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
Thanks! It's a 42C. You can see how much smaller everything looks compared to my profile pic. There are embroidered flowers going up the strap that I know some guys won't like, but they aren't noticeable if you have an undershirt.

Offline Johndoe1

I thought it so good I googled it and found a store locally that sells the brand but they didn't stock that model. I have an Anita Twin that looks very similar that fits and looks good. 

Offline Getting boobs

• Posting Member
Looks like a nice bra and a good fit for you. Will have to check them out? How is the wire, is it wider?

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
Looks like a nice bra and a good fit for you. Will have to check them out? How is the wire, is it wider?
Yes, it's basically designed to just support the breast without pushing it up or out. You barely even notice that you're wearing it.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hi Jason is the black bra in your profile photo the same ?as the new one ? 

Offline Getting boobs

• Posting Member
Where did you find the bra that your wearing in your profile pic? I like it as well.

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
The black bra in my profile pic is a Torrid underwire sports bra.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 03:59:53 PM by gyneco_jason »

Offline Johndoe1

Which I was sorry to hear they have discontinued it.  :( 

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
Wish torrid still made that sports bra. Got a mystique coming tomorrow, hoping it fits right. 

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
Torrid still has a few of those sports bras on clearance, but not in that camo pattern: 
https://www.torrid.com/sale/clearance/shop-by-category/bras/sports-bra/

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
Got my Dominique mystique and seems to be a good fit. Good find. Never worn an underwire before, so I'll wash it tonight maybe and give it a try Friday or Saturday. Considering posting pics but that would be a very large step out of my comfort zone. 

Offline Johndoe1

Remember when you wash bras to either hand wash in warm water or the delicate cycle and NEVER put it in the dryer. Hang from the center gore and let air dry. Dryers and regular bras do not get along at all. The heat will damage the underwires. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024