Author Topic: amazing surgery results  (Read 4481 times)

Offline TFS

• Posting Member
I'm 26 years old and I've had Gyn for a long time; probably since around age 14 or 15.  I finally decided enough is enough and took out a big loan to have the surgery.  After a google search of doctors in MA, I found the website for Dr. Barry Davidson.  He has been doing Gyn procedures for probably 30 years and he even wrote part of the Gyn chapter in a text book used for medical schools.  He is also a professor at Harvard Med. 

I was impressed with his resume and experience and I went in to see him.  He told me that he performs about one Gyn procedure every week. He then showed me a huge binder of photographs of other men that he did the procedure on.  I was very impressed with his results, but still nervous because my Gyn was substantially more severe than what I saw in most of the pictures.  He assured me that the procedure would be fine, it just may take a little longer.  So I agreed to do it. 

The price tag was steep: around $9,100. However, I thought it would be worth paying any amount to have someone with his experience do the procedure.  I was definitely right about that.

My procedure was done yesterday and I am thrilled with the results.  It's only day 2 and I'm not swolen at all and I'm not in any pain.  He prescribed vicodin and I haven't even needed it.  I saw the doctor today, and he said that nothing is swolen because he put drains in to get all the excess fluids out. 

I'll try to get some before and after pictures up on this site, but my results are truly amazing.  Point is, I highly highly recommend Dr. Barry Davidson, even if it means travelling a long distance to get to him.  He's amazing.  Drains come out on Tuesday, and then he said I can start running again within a few days. 

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
that does sound really steep, i wonder if it's the price of getting a teaching prof at harvard med.  others in the boston area are much less.  it's great he does one a week but i'm surprised he can find the time for it. 

if he's got you running that soon, was your case one of the better ones and the surgery not that invasive? 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline TFS

• Posting Member
headheldhigh: in my opinion, mine was substantially worse than most.  you can see by the pictures... 

jologs: this is his website: http://www.cosmeticsurgery-boston.com/.  he has some before and after pictures up, but he has hundreds more in his office.

i attached a before picture, and i'll put up "after" pictures as soon as he takes the drains out (tomorrow, 2/20). 

Offline headheldhigh01

i'd have called that about average, but glad you're through it anyway. 

Offline headheldhigh01

silverman's in the boston area, knows his stuff. 

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
wow.. that's an incredibly steep price
glad you're happy though
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 10:49:30 PM by Hux »

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Holy crap almost 10,000$. I paid 1,500$ for mine

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
Holy crap almost 10,000$. I paid 1,500$ for mine

Yea he got ripped off..
His results better be nothing short of perfect..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024