Author Topic: Should i, get lipo on my stomach / love handles? (not gyno related) (pics)  (Read 3064 times)

Offline omega

• Silver Member
I need help. Ive been dieting, trying to shed off fat, ive been doing EVERYTHING.
i've tried all sorts of diets. The keto diet, carb cycling, anabolic diet. Nothing seems to get rid of that last bit of fat :(
Ive got a ques tho. Say i did get the lipo, would things look u uneven or something?
Im not fat at all, but that last bit of fat just doesnt go anywhere. And my dad actually used to be an athlete, that played tennis for about 3 hours 5 times a week , even he had that little flab. Thats how he understands why i would want to do this surgery.
Well what do YOU guys think??

Offline Dr Kapoor

• Bronze Member
    • Dr. Kapoor, Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon
as long as you're under anesthesia, definitely do it. It won't add significantly to your recovery and you'll be happy you did.

Offline omega

• Silver Member
as long as you're under anesthesia, definitely do it. It won't add significantly to your recovery and you'll be happy you did.

Thanks Doc. But would it be noticable? I mean could i make it look worse?
Like, could it look uneven or something??

Offline Dr Kapoor

• Bronze Member
true, but you most likely will see a noticeable difference in this area. Good luck

Offline omega

• Silver Member
true, but you most likely will see a noticeable difference in this area. Good luck

Im sorry, i know ive asked alot
One more thing. Noticeable difference, as in, it'd look uneven?? Or as in for the better?

Offline Dr Kapoor

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024