Author Topic: wheres the best for surgery in europe? Poland?  (Read 17290 times)

Offline Gyne-Sucks

• Bronze Member
im at college at the moment doing plumbing, its hard to find a job, i have good GCSE results etc.. just no jobs going up the north east where im from

and yeah my mum knows about it

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
I no mate its hard ive been there myself, where abouts north east? Good stuff thats the only thing i regret not telling my mum only my girlfriend knews and no one else still doesnt no.

Good luck with saving pal you will get it done soon enough.

Jake
GYNECOMASTIA FREE SINCE: 11/04/2011

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

Offline Gyne-Sucks

• Bronze Member
i live near newcastle and yeah well my mum knows that i hate it but shes not really that concerned cos im not i no pain, my mum is lovely and shes really caring etc... but this she hasnt showed much interest in

however i think it looks like it could be going...

iv had it about 2 years and most people say in puberty i should clear up in 2-4 years and iv had it for 2 years now so.... fingers crossed

however there are many teenagers in puberty that the gyno dosnt go away, hopefully im not one of them  :P

Offline mart

• Silver Member
You have really puffy nipples mate this is caused by gland tissue. I would say you will definitely need surgery.

Offline Mickkke

• Posting Member
I would not recomend Katarzyna Ostrowska. Very rude. I talked to ther thru telephone and they wanted to ripp me off. Im polish but live in Sweden. They also have different prices for polish and international customers. Also if you get a problem in Poland then you cant do NOTHING. I have done the operation in Sweden and im not satisfied. Looks like im going to the best in the world to fix it. Doc. Mordcai in New York. It will cost but he is absolutely NR1!!!

Remember they only want your money. Nothing else!

Offline ABgyno

• Posting Member
No $hit they want your money, it's a business!!

I have no complaints with KOC. Transfers and appointments were plain sailing and my recovery is going great.

I literally couldn't have afforded to go anywhere else and after seeing some of the results people got in my own country for 2/3x the price, what you get in Poland is unbelievable value.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024