Author Topic: Diet and Exercise  (Read 3890 times)

Offline drogen

• Posting Member
Hi there i'd just like to start this off by saying thanks to all the people on these message boards as i have learnt so much from you and it really has been a great help. I've been a long time sufferer of gyno and also i've been a long time lurker on these message boards trying to learn as much valubale info as i can about my condition, im a  17 year old from the uk who's now finaly a week post op; i had lipo and excision with Dr Benito in Barcelona and overall it was a great experiance and i'm very happy with the results. Now i'm back and i'm looking to lose some wieght and tone up a bit but with all the info out there its kinda hard to know where to start ???, just so you know  i'm about 14stone and around 5ft 10.

I found this bit of info earlier which i'll copy and paste now and was wondering if it was a good routine or not to follow and wanted your advice/opinions:

Getting rid of fat in general, building lean muscle, and defining your physique is 60% diet, 30% exercise, and 10% mental thought. You must eat the right foods, exercise more often than you don't, burn more calories than you consume, think and speak positively about yourself, try making life as stress free as possible, and get rest so that your body can repair itself.

Portion control is the key to reaching your goal. You don't want to over-eat. A portion should be the size of your fist. Meals should consist of one portion of carbohydrates and protein, and a portion of fat (is: a handful).

Carbohydrates: Apples, Bananas, Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, Mangos, Pineapple, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Celery, Carrots, Broccoli, Asparagus, Green Beans, Sweet Potatoes, Corn, Steel Cut Oatmeal, Whole "Grain" Bread.

Protein: Egg Whites, Salmon, Tuna, Halibut, Chicken Breast, Lean Ground Turkey, Turkey Breast, Protein Powder, Protein Bars (Power Crunch Bar, Cliff Builder Bar) You don't want a high calorie, high fat, high sugar bar. The two I listed are good ones, and they taste great too!

Fat: Organic Peanut Butter, "Raw" Almonds or Walnuts, Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing. (Only consume a handful of nuts, with your breakfast, lunch, and dinner.) Fats help with digestion.

You want to have 4-5 small meals per day. 2-3 hours apart. You will never go hungry and your metabolism will not slow down. Stop eating 2-3 hours before bed. If possible get 8 hours of sleep, this plays a major role in losing belly fat.

Meal Planning: (Preparation is key.)

Meal 1: Protein, Carbohydrate, Fat (1 bottle of WATER)
Meal 2: Protein shake or bar (A glass of WATER)
Meal 3: Protein, Carbohydrate, Fat (1 bottle of WATER)
Meal 4: Protein shake or bar (A glass of WATER)
Meal 5: Protein, Carbohydrate, Fat (1 bottle of WATER)

Drink half of your weight (or more) in oz. of water per day.
(ex: 120lbs = drink 60oz. of water per day-or more.)

Exercise: (Arrange this plan to fit your schedule).

Mon- light weights upper body, 30-60 min cardio, and abs
Tue- cardio 60 minutes (power walk, run, elliptical, etc.)
Wed- light weights lower body, 20-30 min cardio, and abs
Thu- cardio 60 minutes (power walk, run, elliptical, etc.)
Fri- light weights upper body, 30-60 min cardio, and abs
Sat- cardio 60 minutes (power walk, run, elliptical, etc.)

It’s important to sign up to a gym, perhaps get a workout partner/personal trainer it offers motivation.

Offline drogen

• Posting Member
wow, thanks for the help guys

Offline moobzSUck

• Posting Member
Hey I am 17 and am also a long time gyno victim since i was 12-13 im not fat though, but i do like being in shape, i try my hardest to not cheat and eat healthy, I exercise 1-2 times a week full body workout. Your info is great i even learned some stuff but i know most of it, i think I would be more serious about diet and exercise if i didn't have gyne. I think i look pretty good execept my chest kills my whole appearance. ANYWAYS your info is good, but as a beginner you should do full body workouts, It's the pros that divide their workouts in body parts and such.

And tell me your surgery experience as a 17 year old? Because I plan on doing it when I am 17.

Cheers,

Offline drogen

• Posting Member
From my experiance i would say that you should read up alot not just on pre op info but also read about peoples post op experiances so you know what to expect. obviously if you have puffy nips then you dont just want to get lipo you'll also need some sort of gland excision.

Also don't expect to see proper results for atleast a few a months after the op, im talking about: Fluid build up under nipples, Brusing, Scar tissue, All these things will come and go.

Choosing the right surgeon is the most important part i think because there are no experts in this field whatever people might say, you have to do your research and make sure that you have someone who can give you the results you want i can't emphasize that enough.       

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024