Author Topic: Should I Be Saving Up?  (Read 5330 times)

Offline Ethan

I've had this since early last year, so coming up to a year, and I really don't think it's as bad as it once was..
Not sure if this is true, or i'm just trying to convince myself not to save up money to get surgery as that would take a while..
I'm 17, and after seeing some of the other guys with this on here, it really made me think..am I in the 90% of guys who it does go away with..
Because i've read stories on here where once they've had it, it's either stayed the same or it's progressively gotten worse, and i'm definitely sure it hasn't gotten worse, perhaps even better..

My girlfriend forgets that I even have it, and i'm constantly pinching my nipples when she isn't looking..lol
I have puffy nipples that stick out a little bit more from the rest of my chest but when cold/hard, look completely fine..the rest of my pec is completely normal, and everything is normal sized..

What do you guys think?
Should I wait it out or seek surgery consultation?

Offline 303MattS4

• Posting Member
If it doesn't go away after 2 years, you are most likely stuck with it. Why don't you just start saving money now so when the time comes, you either a) have money to pay for the surgery, or b) have some extra cash to do as you see fit. Either way, it's a win/win.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
If it doesn't go away after 2 years, you are most likely stuck with it. Why don't you just start saving money now so when the time comes, you either a) have money to pay for the surgery, or b) have some extra cash to do as you see fit. Either way, it's a win/win.

yep perfect answer man!! couldn't have said that better myself lol.

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

x3...  ;)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Eric Robertson

• Bronze Member
  • It's time to spread the word about Gynecomastia
x4.

Didn't want to break the trend.  ;D
Surgery Date: 6/06/06
Surgeon: Dr. Elliot Jacobs M.D., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S., P.C.
Procedure: Liposuction and incision under the nipple.
Cost: $6,500
Discovery Health: Plastic Surgery Before and After I was featured in: http://www.gynecomastianewyork.com/teen_dhc_video1.html

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024