Author Topic: The moment you have all be patiently waiting for - (post op pics)  (Read 9630 times)

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
ok thats fair enough eatingcake, i thought u were in the uk anyhow. thanks for the reply

anonymous1

Killing it man!  Abs are starting to come through definitely looking alot leaner.  Like I said man, keep it up, hit the weights hard, and you'll put my physique to shame in no time flat!

Offline Liandoolb

• Posting Member
Your after pics look great! I've now seen great results from both Victoria and Queensland, but am yet to see many post about experiences in Sydney (where I'm from). Very saddening as I can't afford travel costs and accommodation to have surgery done elsewhere.

Anyway though, yours looks great! Keep us updated with the nipple puffiness etc, and what your surgeon says about it... Though I'm sure it'll probably go down... In any case, your after pics look so good, if I saw them straight off I'd never have picked you to have had gyno or surgery.

Offline EatingCake

• Posting Member
Cheers liandoob although those pictures with the lighting and shade can trick people into thinking you are some rambo assassin, but I can reassure you that there are experienced surgeons all across Australia, remember this is not Serbia or Iraq - Lol. I would not recommend seeing a bulk billing doctor to refer you to a surgeon, goto a private medical doctor and ask about being referred to a endocrinologist because in Australia you cannot go straight to a plastic surgeon for policy reasons, and flood gates (everybody would be at their office for the most trivial things). Once the endocrinologist rules out hormonal imbalance etc, he will say the only way is surgery that is when you grin and nod your head, then you see the plastic surgeon. That is exactly how I got mine. Sorry for the bad english + grammar I just woke up lol. Goodluck

I see my plastic surgeon tomorrow so I'm sort of pins and needles at the moment!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 12:50:02 AM by EatingCake »
op pictures: - 12th of December 2009 surgery
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19668.0

Offline EatingCake

• Posting Member
So I saw my surgeon today (for the last time), very pleasant and understanding. I talked to him about the post surgery stuff and he says I am 100 percent to do anything I want (kick boxing, swimming, and the usual bungee jumping - lol joke) but yea it reassures me now I don't have to be so careful, I have been aching to mountain bike ever since the operation but before that I totaled my bike coming down the tracks and my knee has a gaping scar.

The surgeon did tell me there is a peanut size of residual gland only on the right nipple but he maintains that it could be scar tissue and I have to rub bio oil and massage it everyday for about 3 months on my nipples and it may be pushed down. I also have a scar on my right side of my shoulder blade from the compression vest and he bursted out laughing haha like I said a very pleasant doctor.

The final thing he said was the breast tissue was benign (not cancerous) and even though there maybe be a difference between the right and left nipple he just said "it gets to the point where you just start splitting hairs" and before that I said "say la ve - such is life", I was never wanting perfection and it's almost like my chest is unique to all. I will stay on this forum to help out others and drop in from time to time, because I remember the horror and nightmare I lived through with the condition and it's only fair I think, that I return the favor. But I am finally freee woooo!  :D

One thing I forgot to ask is, when will the sensitive nipple sensation go away? 6 months, a year? Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 12:46:01 AM by EatingCake »

Offline EatingCake

• Posting Member
Another update, chest seems to still have a little bit of the pain every now and then nothing major, I have been putting bio oil on almost every night. It is quite clear and evident that the right nipple is bigger than the left and I think this will be the reality for the rest of my life but as I have said previously its is a trivial objection - splitting hairs. I have been really pushing it hard in the gym for abs and better muscle definition, as I have read in other topics and in particular "anonymous1" his philosophy drawing attention away from the chest while its healing and focusing on other muscle etc. which I have been doing,

Well here it is, in a months time hopefully I will be close to washboard abs? Joke, I will post a side picture in some good light next time for you all to see the difference (if any) between both nipples. Any feedback RE: the right nipple size being bigger, can you all the a difference?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024