Author Topic: My Gyno do I have it? Help a hurting man!  (Read 3807 times)

Offline biggdoggg757

I am 25 years old and I noticed I really thought something was wrong with my chest at the age of 13. I work out hard and I am very phyiscally fit even though my pictures you wouldnt be able to tell. As for my pictures I live in DC metro area and I really want these things to go away. They are really hurting my confidence with women and forcing me to have a very unsuccessfull healthy dating life.

Right now I concerned that if this is Gyno can they get rid of it all. Do you they have do allot of invasive blood work before you have the surgery. Could I die from getting the surgery and what are the reprocussions and how much would it cost me to get it done right.

All of you help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

biggdoggg

:'(

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
Yes, you have gyne.

It looks like you have some gland, which needs to be excised, and mostly fat which needs lipo.  The plastic surgeon does both at the same time.

Yes, you need bloodwork done to make sure your hormones are normal.  If they are abnormal, your doctor will prescribe you medication to balance your hormones properly.  But most likely, your hormones will be fine and you can have the surgery.

You will not die during the surgery.

There are little reprocussions if you find a good PS.   In the USA I believe it costs around $5000-$6000 for surgery...but you can finance it through the PS.

Offline biggdoggg757

Do you think I can have the male model chest or is it impossible for me?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2005, 06:42:56 PM by biggdoggg757 »

Offline allbah

• Bronze Member
in the hands of a good surgeon and some weight loss...yes.
one can never prepare to win a war, but one can prepare not to be defeated.

Offline Spleen

Male model chest?  Who knows.  The most important thing is to keep expectations realistic.  Can you be happy with an improvement even if it doesn't get you the "perfect" chest?  Are you ready to do the diet & exercise part of it?

Offline disarm

• Posting Member
i think you could benefit from the surgery... you look like u have a muscular build and chest but like someone else said it looks like gland to me. about the male model chest.. well you should be realistic about it... in any situation working out after the op I believe can give u the results u want if the surgeon does a good job. do your research and make sure the plastic surgeon you go to explains everything in full detail including before and after photos. good luck.  :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024