Author Topic: Dr Rengan - Apollo First Med , Chennai. plan for surgery. Most affordable  (Read 1795 times)

Offline Madhav

I am a 30 yr old marketing executive. a friend of mine suggested Dr Rengan after he underwent surgery by him. His cousin also underwent surgery by him. they both are fine and have recovered completely with excellent results. my surgery is scheduled in 5 days. people who know him have very good things to say about him. he is incredibly friendly too.He showed me picture and explained to me how the operation will be done.

Basic blood tests and special hormone tests were done. All the results were normal. He also counselled me on weight reduction and use of compression garments. He is the most affordable surgeon in chennai too. I am very anxious about the surgery. main reason is he is not doing any marketing on internet so reviews and advertisement are less. no online reviews . I trust him but a little nagging doubt exists.
Good thing is he said I will be able to claim insurance as I have minimal pain in the chest. I have consulted about 3 or 4 surgeon before but all said no insurance was possible at all flat.

I am very very anxious. is it ok to proceed with surgery

Offline Madhav

I finally underwent the surgery. extremely happy with results . I wish I had done this a few years earlier. Dr REngan was incredibly friendly and supportive. thank god this ordeal is over

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member

Congrats on your surgery and good luck on your recovery.  Do you mind sharing some pictures?

---Bobby

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024