Author Topic: 16 Year old  (Read 2599 times)

Offline Samsung123

Hello im 16 years old and I think i have gyne..  Im not too sure though because, well i mean i dont really have the flab but i got like a rock type feeling on my nipple and thats it.. its hard to explain but when its hard it doesnt look like i have it but when it loosens up it does.. Sorry if this doesnt make any sense but i was just wondering if i could lose this '' rock '' with just doing incline presses or pushups im 5'11 and weigh 140 pounds please help.. thanks

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
hey, my symptoms are kinda the same, i think i know what you are talking about with the rock, i have that sort of thing on my right side, im 16 as well. im going to get the surgery soon though, you should probably go see your doctor so he can give you an accurate diagnosis and maybe he will refer you to someone who can do somthing about it. from what i hear surgery is the only way to get ride of gyne, but i also hear its a very very simple surgery so im not worried at all. As  
far as weightlifting i dont believe that would have much impact on getting rid of the gyne, trust me ive had it for a long time ive tried alot, im finally just gonna get the surgery done.

Offline Samsung123

yeah man.. I know exaclty what it is now.. damnit that was my last resort but i guess i will get the surgery.. i mean i was going to get it saturday just to get it over with but now for sure i want to get it away... i mean i have to slouch sometimes so people wont see it.  Oh well thanks for the help guys..

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I agreee. Surgery may be your best bet. Incline presses probably won't get rid of the rock in your chest.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
At 16, You are probably a couple of years ahead of yourself.

Look around your own family.  If your father and/or uncles have Gynecomastia,  Then yours may persist.  It does sometimes run in families.  (Like mine)

If it is not present in any of the adult males in your family, then it may yet resolve on its own.

Exercise will keep you fit, but probably have no direct effect on gynecomastia.

Some time back I read a post wherein the advice given was to start saving for surgery and hope for resolution.  In other words Hope for the best while you prepare for the worst.  If it winds up that you do not need surgery, you'll find some worthwhile use for the money.

Meanwhile, maintain a good attitude.  You are probably much more normal than you think.  
« Last Edit: March 20, 2005, 09:11:33 PM by Paa_Paw »
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024