Author Topic: Edmonton  (Read 3076 times)

Offline E-town08

Hey all. I have been lurking on these boards for a while now and finally think I am ready to go through with the surgery. I am getting tired of wearing tight undershirts to hide my puffy nipples and having to hide them when swimming or showering after hockey.

I am located in Edmonton and am trying to find a surgeon in the Edmonton area that utilizes payment through Alberta Health Care.

From my other research I have found a couple in Calgary that do so but am curious if anyone is aware of any closer to me in Edmonton. Obviously Calgary is not a far away option but having it done here would be much easier.

Any information or help would be extremely appreciated.

Offline just32282

Hi, which doctors have you found in Calgary that take Alberta Health Care?  Do they add fees on top of what Alberta Health Care might cover?

Thanks.

Offline siphon

• Silver Member
haugrud covers the fees through AHC, not sure of any others

Offline EDMGyno24

• Posting Member
I made the trip from Edmonton to Calgary to see Dr. Haugrud. I went for surgery Jan/08. The man is an artist I can't say anything negative about my experience. He took care of the excess skin and I can't even see the scars he's that damn good!! The staff at the Rockey View Hospital where he does the surgery are pros. plus it's covered under AHC.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024