Author Topic: Two weeks post-op with Fielding and loving life!!!  (Read 3050 times)

Offline mepe

• Posting Member
Hey everyone, I've just passed the two week mark of my surgery and have removed the foam pads and am just wearing the compression vest.  I was nervous being in the clinic with Fielding when he was removing the pads and didn't know what to expect.  But once they were removed, the feeling was euphoric.  Being gyne free was amazing.  Unfortunately my left nipple is a little bit battered, but I don't really care too much, if anyone asks I'll tell them something cool like I got stabbed in a knife fight.  lol  As for the rest of my chest, I've got the shape I always pictured myself with.  Mind you, prior to my gyne surgery I did an assortment of chest workouts hoping it would rid me of my gyne, but it still worked out for the best.  I strongly recommend anyone who is considering gyne surgery to hit the gym and lose some weight and add some muscle to their chest. 
My chest is still pretty sore, I had more tissue taken out on my left side so there is a bit more swelling there. 
I have really noticed a big change in my social life too, I'm no longer self conscious about my man-boobs poking out and I feel like I'm even making progress in terms of dating.  At the moment I'm on a bit of roll in terms of dates.  I just hope the swelling goes down before sex comes into the picture. 
All in all, I feel great and I hope the gyne doesn't come back, even if it does I'll still be happy be happy because it will look better than before.  Fielding definitely did a great job and I'm greatful. 

-Mepe

Offline whoknows

• Posting Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline arpa1

• Posting Member
Congratulations! I too will go in approx 2 weeks (I posted some pics on the photo page). I wish I could fast forward time to be in your shoes...

I am currently loosing weight so my gyne is becoming more aparent because the belly is going down..

If you see my pics you'll notice that I deposit a lot of fat in the chest area which makes my gyne even worse...i've had before I was even a teenager...so I can't even imagine what it is like not being self conscious about it...

Anyways congratulations once again!

Offline adamdaddum

• Posting Member
realy happy for you mate. Just had mine done and im so happy with the results! Still a few bits of swelling to go down as im only 2 weeks post op but im just loving it at the moment!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024