Author Topic: dr lista post op [4 Month post op pics added drs visit results]  (Read 20225 times)

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
From one Dr. Lista patient to another... you should be very happy with your results. It will take you awhile to really appreciate what a great surgeon he is. I'm over 2 years past my surgery and I still catch myself shaking my head at what a great job he did. You've carried that baggage on your chest and in your mind for a long time, it will take you awhile to really get over it. But, believe me when I tell you... I looked at your pre-op and post-op pics and my God what a difference. Another former Lista patient wrote me after my surgery that the recovery is the hardest part - and he was right. Just rest assured your chest looks great and one day, like many people here, you'll rarely come back to these boards because your gyne will be a thing of the past.

Actually it was your thread that got me going to go for dr lista :p . Nice to see you came here to comment... and first week i was like i made a big mistake going with dr lista as my first week pre op were awful and chest looked like had only 30% improvement.. and reading other threads seeing people say their chest looked flat just after surgery got me really worried. Now when i look at my chest i can definitely see lots of improvement and maybe more than 90% goal achieved. I still have lots of bruising and numbness and hard tissues so in few months time i am hoping they will all disappear and natural shape will form. But seeing the 3 week results now myself i am shopping for swimming gear i dunno what to wear and what not to. My goal for this year is to be atleast close to 170 lbs, dieting  + exercise  (biking to work too now will be fun) .

Yes recovery has been tough for me (and is for most undergone surgery)especially the first 2 weeks when i was bit saddened by the way my chest looked. I am bit more optimistic now and when i see dr lista this Friday i will not forget to thank him for his wonderful work.

PS: dondate do you have any recent pics of you ?

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
Was able to take pictures using timer so here they are : they are high res too  ;)

img35.imageshack.us/i/imgrightside.jpg

img138.imageshack.us/i/imgleftside.jpg

img23.imageshack.us/i/imgfronts.jpg

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
PS: dondate do you have any recent pics of you ?

Haven't taken any pics in awhile - I'll try to get around to it sometime within the next week.

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
@dondate no pics yet ?bumer..

anyways i had my 4 week post op visit with dr lista today, they offered some free facial gift package i was in a rush so hoped to see dr . today instead of next day (plus transit i do not like much got no vehicle here). Eventually they arranged for me to see him today itself. He was in a rush it seemed as usual, pressed my nipples hard and kinda did a massage motion (funny did not hurt was standing, maybe sitting down suppose to hurt ?) anyway asked him if he saw any complications and he said no. I asked him about all that hard tissue i feel, he said scar it was and told me to keep massaging daily and it will go away and assured me that my chest will go down bit more, so i felt bit relieved maybe i am slow healer maybe it will take me as they say 6 month to 1 year to see final results. Will wait it out but please comment on the pictures I took while in the clinic. Few are sitting down poses as well.

PS: the vest i am going to be wearing for another month, it has helped me so much kill my appetite and i believe i have lose 2 inches around my waist. My jeans keep slipping and felt loose if i did not use a belt :) .

Offline waves

• Silver Member
Sitting or standing, both look great to me man.

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
Sitting or standing, both look great to me man.

Thanks, maybe it will become even better when the hard tissue disappears (if it disappears). Maybe it will look like it does every morning one day. Mornings i wake up with near to flat chest for some odd reasons..

Offline waves

• Silver Member

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
Hey Shaker, any update?

I wished more was taken out of right side, i still have bits of a boob appearance, and sitting down it aint pretty or flat as  i assumed it be , standing it looks alright but right side definitely needs works, i dunno if its fat/muscle but have some hardness around the area of impact ! Got bits of feeling back not entirely, bit discomfort/pain when touching the area that is hard or getting feeling back, but still wearing vest at work etc. so no discomfort walking as such. Got some compare shots for almost  7 weeks time, you tell me how its looks , my left side i think is doing good right side still bit disappointing.

Offline waves

• Silver Member
I dunno, looks pretty damn good to me.  I would almost say the right side had too much taking out or will hopefully fill out better with time.  Looks like it's a little indented, but very very slight.  Don't you think?  Maybe it's just the picture though.  I'm approaching 3 months and things are still changing, although not in the direction I'd prefer.  Had a lot of scar tissue suddenly develop below the incisions at around 2 months and now have nips that poke out a little.  Hoping massage and time reverses that little trend.  Also that fold under the right side looks worse with the poky nips so a little frustrating.

So.....I've turned to weight loss and trying the P90X system to see if I can make some additional physical changes.  So far it's really helping me feel much MUCH more fit, but no significant other improvements yet.  I'll stick it out for the full 90 days and see how it goes.

Fielding and Lista both said an 80% improvement is to be expected and I would have to agree that's what I got if not more and same for you.  Don't you think so too?  At least 80% improvement?

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
Right had less taken out about 825, left had 875 taken. I am not sure what future holds i have real hard tissue around both nipples, i am worried that not enough of gland was taken out and it could be gland fat. Still have weird shape when sitting down appears to be not flat when sitting. I think i am getting more and more feeling back in and around the areas.But like other lista patients said it will take time to see final results so am going to wait it out and see what happens if things improve or get worse.so far i have had not much complications and end of this month i will stop wearing vest, kinda got used to the vest now and feels weird without it. Maybe another 3 or 4 weeks before i start doing some workout do not want to give unwanted stress and want to let the chest heal naturally without having to take unwanted stress.

Do post your pictures too when you get time. At this stage we can only be optimistic about what the results will be at 6 months stage.

Offline waves

• Silver Member
Right had less taken out about 825, left had 875 taken. I am not sure what future holds i have real hard tissue around both nipples, i am worried that not enough of gland was taken out and it could be gland fat. Still have weird shape when sitting down appears to be not flat when sitting. I think i am getting more and more feeling back in and around the areas.But like other lista patients said it will take time to see final results so am going to wait it out and see what happens if things improve or get worse.so far i have had not much complications and end of this month i will stop wearing vest, kinda got used to the vest now and feels weird without it. Maybe another 3 or 4 weeks before i start doing some workout do not want to give unwanted stress and want to let the chest heal naturally without having to take unwanted stress.

Do post your pictures too when you get time. At this stage we can only be optimistic about what the results will be at 6 months stage.

You'll probably notice a change after the vest comes off and your chest starts to fill out more.  I got used to the very flat look but my wife prefers how they "improved" afterwards to look more natural. 

I'm 3 months today.  Will be taking pics shortly and showing some recent problems with scar tissue buildup around the areola incision.  :(  I'm not a sweller, but apparently very good at building scar tissue!   :-\

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
Well it's close to 4 months now, and i have some hard tissue still but not much, and i noticed that my right side infact could have used more extraction, but here is a slideshow i created and feel free to comment.

img651.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img651/555/1309142725o1b.smil

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024