Author Topic: Before and 2 Weeks post op pictures from Dr. Fielding.. what do you guys think?  (Read 2478 times)

Offline MalkinFan71

Hi there,

I had my gynecomastia taken care of by Dr. Fielding about 2 weeks ago now. I understand it is too early to get a good idea of the results but I must say I am not sure if I can be fully satisfied and I'm already almost resigned to getting a revision in the future.

I feel like not enough was taken out of the upper chest area as when I bend over, there is an indent where my nipples are now sunk in, but fat above it almost.. rolling over the nipple if that makes sense.

Also, my left nipple is obviously extremely deformed and I'm not sure how much healing will actually help with that. I travelled from far away (plane) for the consultation and surgery, so it isn't something that I can just.. go to him and get his opinion on.

I'm still actively working hard to lose weight but I've always been under the impression that the breast tissue fat that I've had since I was 12-13 would not go away. I know that when I put a t-shirt on right now, I still feel like pre-gyne surgery and that while I know there is a significant difference, there is definitely too much tissue in the breast area to make me feel comfortable going out without my compression shirt when I'm allowed to take it off (was told 3 weeks).

There is definitely a significant difference... I just doubt it is enough and the lack of tissue taken away is causing subpar results in at least the left breast as it is pushing my nipple in half.

Offline drwz65

• Posting Member
Hey keep calm! you should wait 6 months for final results. I went into surgery 2 months ago and everything's going alright!!!! GIVE IT TIME!

Offline barbarney

• Posting Member
Did you go back for your first post op exam? What did you doctor say?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024