Author Topic: clothing  (Read 2528 times)

Offline Pager

does anyone have links to share for  beach/summer  wear?

hammer

You need to be more specific, do you have gynecomatia and want to hid it? Or are you one of us old fats that don't care anymore and just need support?

aboywithgirls

does anyone have 

links to share for  beach/summer  wear?
It really does depend what you're looking for.  I wear a tankini with a built-in bra which works very well for me. But I wear a 36G in most of my bras. So a simple compression shirt doesn't cut it for me. It's a plain and simple black spandex tank with a built-in compression bra that gives me some compression. Feels great and let's me swim and get some sun without drawing alot of unwanted attention. 

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
As long as you aren’t too big, summer is great because you can wear a Hawaiian shirt.  I have a large collection and that is about all I wear in the summer.  Just get it about a size too large and it covers a lot of chest.  You can also wear some types of sports bras under the shirt; one hides the bra and the other flattens your chest.

That doesn’t do much for you if you want to go to the beach and swim or get a sun tan.  But general day to day stuff it helps be less noticeable.

hammer

But, but I'm not in Hawaii, lol!

I actually get by with a good high quality tee shirt one size to big! The truth is, no one really pays any attention anyway and if someone would notice its to hard to tell that much!

I guess once you get as big as me or "aboywithgirls" you get a little more numb to caring if people notice!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024