Author Topic: Is it noticeable or just me  (Read 3318 times)

steven618

Last week had some aches and pains in the growth spurt feeling department. Noticed not much shape changed at all but volume increased quite a bit. Before I'd cross my arms and barely have any crease in the middle and now I barely cross my arms and it's all the way down the length of the breasts. Not a fun surprise. I figured maybe I was just sore from working out but I don't work my chest much given I hear doing so makes the apparent growth more noticeable. Is it noticeable or am I just paranoid?

aboywithgirls

It's hard to tell.a difference however your breast projection is noticeable for certain. 

steven618

I operate a rebar coil machine and when grabbing the bars on final cuts I can feel them bounce now...it sucks. I could never justify surgery just Hope they stop growing before it becomes obvious 

Offline acacio_moore

• Posting Member
Last week had some aches and pains in the growth spurt feeling department. Noticed not much shape changed at all but volume increased quite a bit. Before I'd cross my arms and barely have any crease in the middle and now I barely cross my arms and it's all the way down the length of the breasts. Not a fun surprise. I figured maybe I was just sore from working out but I don't work my chest much given I hear doing so makes the apparent growth more noticeable. Is it noticeable or am I just paranoid?
I notice it but it looks good.

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
IMO, yes, it's noticeable, but not to the point that you'd get any comments about it from other males or females. Aches and pains are indicative of true Gyne (as opposed to some chest fat), but it's hard for men to know the difference between muscle pain and boob pain.

Have you seen your GP about your condition yet? I would highly recommend a GP visit and a mammogram if he/she suggests it regardless of how you feel about what's going on.  Knowing if there is legit breast tissue in play may significantly alter any proposed treatment options, or any required education as to the risk(s) you may be taking on by being a man with breast tissue (like Breast Cancer).

Whatever route you decide to take, we're here for you.  My guess is that you are just one of us men that happens to store an abnormally large amount of fat in their chest and it's not a true "condition". I think you really should let a doctor help you out with that determination, of course.

If you are indeed "one of us men that happen to store an abnormally large amount of fat in their chest", I have some garment options I can share with you if you're looking to just minimize the protrusion and look more like that fat is actually muscle.  (Note: avoid hugs - LOL)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024