Author Topic: What is your favorite bra and why?  (Read 4282 times)

Offline Newby

• Posting Member
Hi there.  I wanted to share with you my favorite bra, and tell you the reasons I like it most.  

I like my Warner Blissful Benefits model number RM3281W.

The reasons I like this bra is because it is comfortable and it conceals well under my shirts.  The shoulder strap adjusters are up front.  This bras is not too expensive.  You can find them on Amazon for about 15.00.  If you are looking for these features maybe you could try this one!

I measure 39 inches under my breasts and 43 over.   This bra is a 40B, but I have other bras in 40C. 

What is your favorite bra and why?

Kazmage

My favourite bra is from Rose and Thorne from new Zealand it's comfortable as 

Dudewithboobs

Secret Treasure bras are probably my favorite. They aren’t expensive at all maybe 9 bucks at Walmart and the material is very smooth and comfortable and fits me very well in comfort and support. 34B. I feel I should be 36 band size but it doesn’t feel and fit as well. 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
it looks like you have a little top bulge

Offline 42CSurprise!

Lilyette Plunge Into Comfort Keyhole Mnimizer Brassiere

I prefer an underwire brassiere without padding and with seamless cups.  The cups of this brassiere are very soft and the underwire frame pulls everything into place.  It is light weight and I can wear it all day without a problem.  I like how my breasts look and how they feel.  I've bought this style brassiere from different vendors at a range of prices.  The suggested retail price is $42, but I've bought them for as little as fifteen and as much as $30.  I love this brassiere enough that I have quite a few in reserve.  I have seven I wear intermittently.  I don't wear a brassiere all the time so my situation is different from many of the men here.  Different strokes for different folks.  8)

Dudewithboobs

Yeah I believe I’m getting a little snug in this size. But overall when moving around and things get in place they size quite smooth I feel but I could be wrong. 

Orb

I liked the Bali passion for comfort minimizer.

https://www.barenecessities.com/bali-passion-for-comfort-minimizer-bra-3385_product.htm?pf_id=Bali3385

I have the lace and smooth fabric colors.  I stopped in and saw the Lilyette Minimizer Plunge Key hole that you suggest and found it at a good price so I  purchased one.  I have the 40C on and now and its very much like the one listed above.  I wish I would have tried it on there as I would have gone up a cup size.  I do like a minimizer.  It works for now and is very comfortable. 
Good choice!

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/lilyette-by-bali-minimizer-plunge-into-comfort-keyhole-underwire-bra-904?ID=3

I also like this one.  If you can wear blue this is a great buy.

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/wacoal-visual-effects-minimizer-bra-857210-up-to-h-cup?ID=13624156&CategoryID

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/wacoal-visual-effects-minimizer-bra-857210-up-to-i-cup?ID=2135112&CategoryID=55799&swatchColor=Sand%20(Nude%205)

The why,  Like 42C said the fabric in the cups is so smooth and with a proper fit the cups conform and lay flat so there are no added bumps or added projection.  When wearing a thinner shirt I can see nipple pedals may be needed.  They claim to reduce the bust by 1 1/2 inches.  they do! 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 04:32:05 PM by Orb »

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Secret Treasure bras are probably my favorite. They aren’t expensive at all maybe 9 bucks at Walmart and the material is very smooth and comfortable and fits me very well in comfort and support. 34B. I feel I should be 36 band size but it doesn’t feel and fit as well.
Hi Dudewithboobs,
can you share a link to that exact one?
-Ben

Dudewithboobs

Yes sir. I got mine in person but believe it is this https://www.walmart.com/ip/Secret-Treasures-Women-s-Full-Coverage-T-Shirt-Bra-Back-Side-Smoothing-Style-ST381/789018619?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&wl13=361&adid=22222222278789018619_117755028669_12420145346&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=501107745824&wl4=pla-293946777986&wl5=9022368&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=local&wl12=789018619&wl13=361&veh=sem_LIA&gbraid=0AAAAADmfBIqZNM1Rsk76h7E1-_meaiziu&gbraid=0AAAAADmfBIqZNM1Rsk76h7E1-_meaiziu&gclid=Cj0KCQjw0PWRBhDKARIsAPKHFGju_b1ozo71aDADDY458DlKCAp8pvlwF4uKkakYG0wKV_7KmMnj5SEaAi4qEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks so much for the link and fast response. Thinking about trying a bra and may be close to that size.

Offline Johndoe1

Last few years I have vacillated between Wacoal, Natori and Anita. I have more Anita Twin bras and  that could be considered my go to bra, but the Wacoal Halo Cup is another bra I enjoy wearing quite a bit.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline 42CSurprise!

Last few years I have vacillated between Wacoal, Natori and Anita. I have more Anita Twin bras and  that could be considered my go to bra, but the Wacoal Halo Cup is another bra I enjoy wearing quite a bit.
The Anita Twin looks like a very comfortable brassiere, much like the Lilyette I enjoy wearing.  Maybe one of these days I'll splurge and try a more expensive one.  I understand that if you're wearing a bra all day every day that comfort would be most important.  The added investment is warranted if it gives you comfort as well as durability.

Offline Puna

• Posting Member
I like the Auden full coverage t-shirt bra from Target, but the band is a little think so it shows slightly. Other then that, I like it and it’s comfortable. 
Amazon has some pretty good bras as well, but noticed the brand doesn’t stick around for long. 

Ironically I went to macy’s today, to re-up on bras Before my trip to Vegas, I figured give maiden form basic t-shirt bras a try. It’s actually pretty comfortable being I’ve had bad history it’s self. 

aboywithgirls

You guys know me. I'm an Elomi girl. Elomi makes a really great bra. The Blue one is an Elomi Matilda in a 36H. The second bra is actually a Torrid convertible molded cup. It's also a 36H.

Offline Johndoe1

The Anita Twin looks like a very comfortable brassiere, much like the Lilyette I enjoy wearing.  Maybe one of these days I'll splurge and try a more expensive one.  I understand that if you're wearing a bra all day every day that comfort would be most important.  The added investment is warranted if it gives you comfort as well as durability.
The Twin is a very comfortable bra. It works well for shallow, wideset breasts. It is a little on the expensive side, but I have found, you get what you pay for, particularly when it comes to comfort in a bra. And for me, it is not unusual to get 100 plus wearings out of them when in proper rotation so I feel I get my money's worth. I have three in different colors I keep in weekly rotation. The larger cup sizes have a built in sewn underbust sling for added support and shaping and that is really nice to have if you are D+ in size. I get a natural look while being supported and shaped. It is in EU sizing, not US or UK sizing. The Twin is a basic bra in design with no little accents like bows or charms or lace. They do make an artist version where the cups and wings fabric is some artistic pattern. They are limited edition bras and are a few dollars more in price. It has unlined cups which can be a blessing in the summer, and a curse in the winter! :D If the pokies are a problem, I will wear a nipple cover with it and the problem is solved.

I wear a bra everyday from the time I dress in the morning until I go to bed at night. I am afraid I have become like a lot of women who say once they remove their bra, they are done for the day. I completely get that. I would rather wear mine a little longer than have to take the time to put it back on for some reason.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024