Author Topic: Non Surgical  (Read 5371 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
By the by. Thanks for the constructive criticisms about my grammer. No serious i like criticism where criticism is due. Criticism is a good thing.

It's 'Grammar' not 'Grammer'.... sorry dewd, you asked!  :P

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline hawthorne

• Posting Member
asmallmeasureofpeace (or A-Smop as I like to say),

Thanks for the apology, but no worries mate.  I don't feel hijacked at all.  In fact, now it's a "very hot topic" as indicated by the fancy flaming flag icon, and so perhaps a reader or two might see the original post and hopefully find it useful.  Then, having enjoyed the under-card, they can to the main event.  I mean sometimes brothers gotta scrap...  Again, no worries.

kennyb (or kebs),

For what it's worth, I never assumed I was being dissed or dismissed, nor did I take it personally.  As I referenced in an earlier post, the assumption that I'm actually all that handsome reminded me of the glorious illusion that is the Internet.  Another illusion...those girls are never 'amateurs' nor 'housewives'...I mean c'mon.

and of course...

Grandpa Bambu (or Granny Bams, or...John),

Here, here.  I mean, have you ever been to Mensa.com?  Those guys are friggin' stiffs, with their smarty boy talk and Super String Theory.  If they're so smart, then let 'em invent a toaster that evenly browns my multi-grain.  You feel me?  As far as 'prolly' and 'daze' go...you are correct that the application of those idioms reflects more of a contemporary parlance than an actual misuse of language.  In my own jocose comportment, I was simply trying to illustrate a point.  That being - I ain't necessarily so handy with the fancy talk, I just says what I likes, playa.

In case any one is wondering...(self flattery to be sure - you're not...) Hawthorne Wingo played for the New York Knicks from '72-'77.  I'm not him.

Awww man.  I have to go back to work soon...I'm gonna miss you guys.  (Only, like half joking...)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 02:39:23 PM by hawthorne »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024