Author Topic: Liposuction, swollen?  (Read 2940 times)

Offline ovuca

• Posting Member
I had my second revision a few days ago, only to "touch up" a little on my left side. I was awake during the procedure, and I think I remember 200mL of fat being sucked out. 3 days post-op I removed the bandage and took a look in the mirror. There was a slight improvement, but I'm still not fully satisfied with the results. My question is, could this be caused by swelling?

Also, how soon can I expect to recover from such a procedure (meaning when can I train again etc.)? It felt like a minor procedure compared to when I had excision + lipo. I got back to school the next day, and pain subsided shortly thereafter.

I didn't want to wear the zipper vest, and decided to use this one from the start because I didn't have any problems putting it on: http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/images/breast_male/stage2_male_compression_garment.jpg

Is this problematic somehow?

Thanks in advance.

Offline ovuca

• Posting Member
It's worth to mention that when i had excision + liposuction, the way my chest looked the first few days post-op was pretty much the final results.

Offline ajgdhd

• Posting Member
There is always swelling with lipo, and most the time it is uneven swelling.  I am 3 weeks post op now and things are looking great, just keep wearing the vest and things will even out.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024