Author Topic: 9 months post surgery with Dr. Benito  (Read 2317 times)

Offline another_case

• Bronze Member
Hi all, been a while since I was on here so thought I'd write a quick post to hopefully help put a few minds at rest! Firstly I am very pleased with my results (surgery back in Feb), I had a reasonably bad case and you can check my before/after photos by searching under 'Benito' using the 'search' tab. I will try and put some recent ones on there in the next couple of weeks. Also the most important thing to remember is that Dr. Benito says it takes 12 months (sometimes even longer) before you get your final results. I would agree with this as my chest is still changing now so you have to be very patient. I would say that at 6-8 months you should have a reasonable idea of how it's going to look though so don't worry about it until then. Anyway good luck all that have surgery booked and remember that it is a big procedure and it takes time to heal.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
indeed
it has taken me 2 years to get to where i am today
there is no scar tissue left and i have a beautiful flat chest :D
at 1 year i was 99% happy and at 2 years im 102% happy :D
so do be patient :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
Hi Mark

Hows it going? I think I am going back in January for a touch up , bit of loose skin lol. Not looking forward to all that pain

Hope your keeping well

Offline another_case

• Bronze Member
Heh Darren, just come back on website 1 year on to see what's going on! I'm good thanks, hope you're well, going back to Barcelona again then for a touch up? My skin has retracted pretty well considering but then I didn't have the belly done too. Going to take photos and post them on here tomorrow so people can give me the verdict. I am very happy with my results, although still slightly self-conscious. When you're so used to having the condition I think it takes a long time for your brain to get used to the fact that you don't have it anymore!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024