Author Topic: its officall  (Read 1564 times)

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
weed makes my boobs grow...

i smoked a joint last night and my breasts are biiger !

anyone else have this?
 ???

Offline jamo123

• Posting Member
im sorry but i just dont believe you.

i think that because of this horrible condition some of us, myself included are very self consious and as such spend a lot of time criticising ourselfs over very minor or maybe non existant flaws. im not saying that you dont have gynecomastia just that sometimes we tend to exagerate things that we already see as negative's. Besides if cannabis was making your gynecomastia worse i imagine that the process would take a matter of weeks/months even. The likelyhood of it happening overnight is extremely minimal.

J

Offline flex1appeal

Well, they say smoking marijuana makes you paranoid. Maybe this is a prime example? LOL

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
lol ,
its maybe not so much they look bigger
they just feel really strange
... its hard to explain but like ussually im confident if my nipples are hard.. ( so i pinch them ALOT) but now even with the pinching my nipples are soft and big ! like wtf ???

Offline jamo123

• Posting Member
is that because of the cannabis though or dont you think it could because of the frequency that you pinch the nipples, they may have started to get resistant to it?

im going to try it tomorrow to see if it makes a difference in myself. ill report back monday. not saying that its going to be official but just to see if i notice a difference in my own body. heres hoping not!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024