Author Topic: hey guys... can we pay in payments?  (Read 2021 times)

Offline lpcut00

• Posting Member
   hey guys I am thinking about getting surgery, although I have gyno on just one side... but what can I do I am tried of having a shirt on. I was wondering can we pay for the surgery in payments usually? Or do the doctors want it all at once.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Payments?  Remotely possible, but not likely.
Grandpa Dan

Offline rcbrown23

Lots of times they can refer you to a loan agency...but they'll get you on the interest.

Credit cards my friend, credit cards... 8)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
all 3 ps's i talked to accepted monthly payments.  I though it was common everywhere.  Maybe only in Arizona.  They charged a different interest rate based on how much money you put down before surgery.  The interest rate didn't seem high to me, if you're going to make payments you have to expect to pay a little something extra.  For me, it would be well worth it.

Offline Bluesun_Returns

• Silver Member
all 3 ps's i talked to accepted monthly payments.  I though it was common everywhere.  Maybe only in Arizona.  They charged a different interest rate based on how much money you put down before surgery.  The interest rate didn't seem high to me, if you're going to make payments you have to expect to pay a little something extra.  For me, it would be well worth it.
Wow, I wish it was like that in NYC.    :-/
Bluesun

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024