Author Topic: Nipple Piercing?  (Read 9201 times)

Offline Breastzilla

• Posting Member
I was in a body building forum and someone said they heard piercing your nipples and wearing nipple rings/bar makes the nipples hard all the time..anyone heard of this??

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
OMG Breastzilla. I have wondered about that myself for quite a while. I was actually thinking of trying that and seeing if it worked. It was just an idea I had. I haven't heard of anyone actually doing it.

But, on the other hand... who wants to have their nipples pierced? LOL! That would personally bother me.

But, if you're the hardcore type and want the hardcore look, then go for it.

Offline Breastzilla

• Posting Member
Theres a dude that had gyno and then pierced his nipples on a show i saw..maybe that was why? hmmm im thinking about trying it, worse thing that would happen is it wouldnt work and id take it out right?  I dont mind the hardcore look hehe :-)

Offline rcbrown23

Yeah...this has been discussed in the past. I don't remember if anyone actually did it though...

It would keep the nips hard all the time. A friend of mine did it and he said even after he took them out, his nips stayed hard for months.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
worse thing that would happen is it wouldnt work and id take it out right?

No, the worse thing that would happen is they get infected and darn them up permanently.  
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The guys here are generally going out of their way to either hide or reduce their nipples.  Which makes it difficult to take seriously anyone who would call attention to their nipples by piercing them and adorning them with rings etc.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Breastzilla

• Posting Member
Well the nipple reduction would be from the nipple piercing.  Puffy nips becoming hard.  

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Yeah, Sure!

I also believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy.

Seriously,  I think someone is either pulling your leg or talking off the top of their head.

Offline Breastzilla

• Posting Member
well, im still considering it.  

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Breastzilla, I think it is a very real possibility of it working. My brother had his nips pieced. He didn't have gyne, but I'm just pointing out that its not that big of a deal if you don't mind the look.

Regarding Paw's comment about drawing attention to the nips. If the nips become "flat" (i.e. not puffy) from the piercings I don't think one would mind at all about drawing attention to them.

Offline l3rl4n

• Posting Member
i think ima do it sometime over the summer!...

Offline BlueEagle

• Posting Member
  • Ladiees, I'm Ripped Everywhere Cept on the Tidiees

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024