Author Topic: Check these out  (Read 2788 times)

Offline scared1

im 18 and have a natural muscly body wanted to know if i did have this gynecomastia or not thanks guys!

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Mine and your condition are really simular. I think with a lot of chest workout and decline bench on building sets not cut can hide not get ride of the condition check out my photos IN (Can someone comment please??????? ) It should be at the top were onbly 18 we have a lot more hormones on the way in the next few years combined with good eating and excersice it will be fine, I think but im no doctor just from the improvements ive seen.

Offline lexuslexus

• Bronze Member
yeah mate looks like you have some gland there. if you have had it for years (e.g since 13 say) no matter what you do it wont go away without surgery.
doing things like benchpress and such may make it a little but more noticable, and no matter how much bf you lose, it will remain.

got it when i was 13 and had it opeated on a month ago (now 20). in that time they didnt change a bit.
i had a case a little bit worse then yours but basicly the same and at one point was very much into wieght lifting, and it didnt change them.

so you can either wait and hope it disapates, leave it as it is, or get surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024