Author Topic: Smoked weed. Could my gyne be back? Am i being paranoid?  (Read 6616 times)

Offline omega

• Silver Member
Alrite so I smoked a joint two days ago. It was my second time smoking weed in my life. The first time was before my surgery.
I got a panick attack as i smoked weed, and decided i was NEVER going to smoke weed again in my life.
So anyway, now im being paranoid as to if my gyne could have become worse because i smoked weed
Its driving me insane. I'm looking at it, i keep telling myself its the same, but at the same time i get a feeling its gotten worse, and i just am going insane. I feel like my nips got puffier for some reason thugh
Smoked one joint. Could it even be that my gyne got worse? Is it all in my head?

Thank you in adv everybody

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
lol!  dont believe one joint is gonnna make a big difference bro....

Offline omega

• Silver Member
damn it i hope not
i just feel like theyve grown a bit, but im not sure if its just me being paranoid
Has anyone ever heard of gyne coming back because of weed?

Offline lighting506

• Posting Member
I think it's proven that there is a connection between weed + gyno. About it coming back, maybe, but not after 1 joint. To come back meaning the gland to grow back, I don't see that happening after 1 joint.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I think it's proven that there is a connection between weed + gyno. About it coming back, maybe, but not after 1 joint. To come back meaning the gland to grow back, I don't see that happening after 1 joint.

x2 here...   ;)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline omega

• Silver Member

x2 here...   ;)

GB...

Thanks you both for the replys
Just a ques. Once the gyne does come back (gland grows back), does it come back just as bad as it was the first time? Is it not as severe?
Im just trying to gather all the info. Its either that my gland grew back JUST a bit. Or im just being a complete paranoid ass.
Again, thanks :)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
The gland will not regrow dude...  ;)

GB...

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
good deal ! grandpa..... good notes....!!

Offline Eric Robertson

• Bronze Member
  • It's time to spread the word about Gynecomastia
Surgery Date: 6/06/06
Surgeon: Dr. Elliot Jacobs M.D., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S., P.C.
Procedure: Liposuction and incision under the nipple.
Cost: $6,500
Discovery Health: Plastic Surgery Before and After I was featured in: http://www.gynecomastianewyork.com/teen_dhc_video1.html

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
yea man gland is not growing back!  that's like you tryin to cut your biceps out and then trying to regrow them...shit ain't gon happen haha....

and why doesn't snoop dogg have gyne??  I don't believe in that weed bullshit.  You know how many people in the entire world who smokes weed??    I had gyne before i even tried weed and weed didn't do nothin to it...i do remember when i was high i just felt my shirt pullin down on the boobs but i was smokin GDP (if yall know what that is lol)

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline omega

• Silver Member
Thanks everybody :)
Alrite so its just in my head
I have one random ques aswell
As long as my BF isnt VERy low ( i have a small belly) it should mean that there is some fat on my pecs aswell, which would look better if i went on  a cutting program?

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
didn't you just have surgery?? fat shouldn't be on your chest already huh?

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline PBC

• Bronze Member
Relax. Even if there was a 100% proven link between gyne and marijuana, I find it highly unlikely smoking one joint would cause re-growth. Having established that, cutting out gland does not mean it can never grow back. I would guess that muscle and breast gland are two completely different types of tissue altogether, so I am not sure if that is the best example to use. (sorry fluffy, not trying to start an argument! I just don't want anyone to have to endure the nightmare of having this sh*t come back. It isn't fun.)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
One joint is not a problem. One after another, That would be a problem.

My feelings about Marijuana are pretty well known so I'll skip the lesson on how stupid it is to use the stuff.

That said, I am one of those people who is trying to get production and sale of marijuana legalized. The reason: same as cigarettes and booze; it would make a great source of tax revenue.
Grandpa Dan

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Relax. Even if there was a 100% proven link between gyne and marijuana, I find it highly unlikely smoking one joint would cause re-growth. Having established that, cutting out gland does not mean it can never grow back. I would guess that muscle and breast gland are two completely different types of tissue altogether, so I am not sure if that is the best example to use. (sorry fluffy, not trying to start an argument! I just don't want anyone to have to endure the nightmare of having this sh*t come back. It isn't fun.)

it's all good but that's what i was told so i was passin the info along.   Dr. Jacobs said the same thing i think...so.....and im not talkin about fat coming in there im talkin about the actual gland.  So if you cut off a womans breast you telling me it's goin to grow back? 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024