Author Topic: How to aproach women when you have gyne?  (Read 5146 times)

Offline carburo1

How to approach women when you have gyne?
I would like to know your ideas and experiences,
good ones and bad ones, women's reactions and more...
thanks.

:-[

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I'm 18.  Most of the girls I have known up until recently have either aggravated the living hell out of me, or I was too afraid to socialize with them because of my gyne.

A little less than two years ago I became much less afraid to befriend girls, but it took time to become comfortable around them because I always felt self-concious about my condition.  When I first asked out my girlfriend I didn't think she'd say yes, but we're still together and she never cared about my gyne, even though I did have it removed in May.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2005, 03:09:42 PM by nukem2k5 »
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I think it all boils down to confidence.  I know it's damn near impossible to be super confident when you have gyne.  

Confidence is what I call the "X Factor"  

I'm not sure if it can be taught.  Maybe you have it or you don't.  

Well, I suppose you can model the behavior of someone who's confident.  

Then again you have to have a certain level of confidence to be confident enough to model their confidence.  :-/

I got dizzy writing that.  ;D

Offline Vail

• Posting Member
Exactly like you would if you didnt have gyno.

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
having gyne has nothing to do with how you approach a girl. you would approach them the same way as anyone else. Perhaps we misunderstood your question?

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Sorry to go off topic but damn nukem, your 18? I was under the impression you were in your 30s :-/ Guess the chest hair threw me off! No offence.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
having gyne has nothing to do with how you approach a girl. you would approach them the same way as anyone else. Perhaps we misunderstood your question?

Who are you anonymous one?

You're unacknowledgable without an identity.  Don't you want credit for your well thought-out posts?

Why so secretive?

If one examined your closet, would he find nothing but camouflage clothing?

Are you nameless?

When in public, do you typically go incognito? Or wear some form of a disguise?

Do you have a collection of dark sunglasses?

Is your nickname "John Doe?"

Do you typically wear dark trench coats for reasons other than to hide your gyne?

Do you host a yearly masquerade ball?

Has your identity been erased from your state's vital records department?  (the department that holds birth and death certificates)

Do you work as a clown? Wearing make-up to hide your identity?

If you were to die, would there be a "next of kin?"

Would your parents recognize you if they saw you?

Stop concealing your true identy oh masked man.

We want full disclosure. We demand it!

I think it's in the best interest of these boards that these questions be answered without delay.  ;D

« Last Edit: June 28, 2005, 07:47:17 PM by jc71 »

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
Sorry to go off topic but damn nukem, your 18? I was under the impression you were in your 30s :-/ Guess the chest hair threw me off! No offence.

lol not sure why this was funny, but it was.
"God is dead" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead" - God

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
just be confident , cute, sensitive n honest.....if this does'nt work then it means tht, the gurl is not meant for u.....try ur luck somewhere else.
man i know so many gurls who dunno care abt the gyno stuff...my gf says tht i without a gyno wud look better but she as such is not worried abt my gyno...she is ok with it
a man walkin with gyno is a man walkin with a heart of steel

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I'm 18.  Most of the girls I have known up until recently have either aggravated the living hell out of me, or I was too afraid to socialize with them because of my gyne.

A little less than two years ago I became much less afraid to befriend girls, but it took time to become comfortable around them because I always felt self-concious about my condition.  When I first asked out my girlfriend I didn't think she'd say yes, but we're still together and she never cared about my gyne, even though I did have it removed in May.

That's a quality gal.

Offline dps

• Bronze Member
  • gyne free since july 2005 :D
It's weird, I actually used to have girls approach me all the time. But because of the gyne I woudl just play dumb and shoot them down, I think that made them even more persistent! But yea be confident and understand that a lot of girls really don't care about it. I never was and rue that decision to this day.
[ photos ] :: [ diary ]

Offline nukem2k5

Haha.  It goes with being Sicilian I suppose.  My pics make me realize that I have another 20 lbs or so to go.  I guess all that shit I ate today isn't helping me out.

Offline nukem2k5

There seems to be something of a contradiction here. I estimate 95% of the people on these boards plan to have their breasts surgically removed. That being the case, does it matter worrying about how to approach women when you have breasts for you think you will soon be free of them anyway?

I wouldn't say 95% is a very accurate number.  In fact I'm sure many people who peruse these boards who don't post may have a very slight chance of getting surgery (teenagers perhaps) and may very well benefit from posts like these.

As much as you like to believe it, these forums aren't focused directly on gyne removal surgery.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 11:31:35 PM by nukem2k5 »

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
There seems to be something of a contradiction here. I estimate 95% of the people on these boards plan to have their breasts surgically removed. That being the case, does it matter worrying about how to approach women when you have breasts for you think you will soon be free of them anyway?

graham...

You need to realize that 95% of the people who come to this board came here because one day they realized they really didn't like having man breasts (and really who would), and did a search online to see how to get rid of them (and subsequently came across this board). Surgery of course is usually the only option, and after much reading and research, people eventually realize that surgery is the way to go.

People who are happy with their breasts (ie. you) aren't going to look up the topic online and come across this board, because they simply don't care.

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!

First of all, I'm not happy with my breasts and surgery is NOT necessarily the, 'way to go' as you put it if you're not happy with your breasts. At least not for everyone or for those who realize that there is a significant possibility the surgery might not turn out as expected; especially if your expectations are somewhere inside the word, 'cure'.

IMO, 99% people who have moderate-severe cases are very satisfied with their results. It is only the people with "minor" cases of puffy-nipples and things like that who end up with the same problem after surgery.

And in the worst case scenario, you look the same as you did before. After reading through nearly all the posts on this site, I would say that about 1% of people claim they actually look WORSE after surgery. So in reality the risk is very minimal. You always state that you don't want to go through with surgery because of the risk of bad results, but I think ultimately you are just afraid (of course I could be wrong).

This brings me to an interesting question. Has any man here forsaken female companionship on the grounds of having gyno?

This question has definitely been answered many times. I have read dozens of posts from people here who said how badly their gyne has affected their love life. Some people let it push loved ones away from them without explanation, and some people let it stop them from starting relationships in the first place.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024