Author Topic: I cant stand this anymore!  (Read 3043 times)

Offline i_dont_like_this

• Posting Member
I cant stand it anymore i hate these things on my chest!  IM A MALE and males are not susposed to be like this!!!!! My breasts are even bigger than some girls at my high school!!! I cant stand it! PLEASE HELP ME!!! >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: July 13, 2005, 10:34:12 AM by i_dont_like_this »

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
First, u might have to put up some pictures or something so that we can tell if its just fat or gland, but if u dont want to its ok.

Second, if someone makes fun of you, beat his ass. Stick em in the face or something

and get one of those Underworks 997 shirt things.
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline n0thingsp3cial

• Posting Member
  • puberty was a b*tch..
Yeah man, the underworks shirts are real sweet.  I didn't have one pre-op but I can tell I would have loved it through highschool, no hunching over.  Luckily I was very very good at hiding it, unless I am just being naive but I am pretty sure only my family knows I ever had it.  Look into some doctors near you, go see an endocronoligist(can't spell it) and see if it is a hormone issue.  Then go from there, see if there is good ps's around and go talk to them and find out who's right for you.  Get rid of them man, every day you wait is another day you waste your life.  I wasted 7 years of my life hiding in shadows and becoming an alcoholic becuase of it, now I am 19 and 5 weeks post-op and working out 4 days out of the week, I am desperately waiting until next year to see my full recovery.

Offline i_dont_like_this

• Posting Member
i dont want surgery it is scary pluse what is this vest you are talking about ??? :'(

Gine2D

It is a compression vest.  Fits tight fit to hide the boobs, but the vest shows unless wear something to hide it.

If you are over weight , then try to lose the fat.  The younger you are the easier it is to lose fat.  Now is the time to do it.

Good luck
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 05:27:28 AM by Gine2D »

Offline i_dont_like_this

• Posting Member
i am 150lb and i work out every day! it does not help! :-[

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
http://underworks.com/997.html

I had one pre-op and it made me look perfectly normal.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024