Author Topic: HELP! Surgery in South America?  (Read 2386 times)

Offline JayZizek

Gentlemen,

I'll try to keep this brief.

I've been living with gynecomastia for over a decade, and I'm ready to do something about it. Now is the time.

I'm a Canadian living in Chile, and I'm researching surgeons in South America to perform male breast reduction surgery.

Questions:

Has anyone had experiences with this procedure in South America?
Could you recommend a surgeon in South America?
Where is the cheapest option to have the surgery performed?

I'd like to keep traveling for another six months, but I can't take the man boobs any longer. Looking for guidance/support.

Thanks so much.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I am an old man of 76 who has had the condition since early puberty. Safe, effective, and Reliable surgery was not available until I was old enough that I had ceased to care and I had other priorities.

You are fortunate to live in a time when safe and reliable surgery with consistently good results are possible.

I cannot help you directly, but I might be able to save you from a tragic mistake. cost should not a major issue in selecting a surgeon or facility.

The worst outcomes that we hear of result when a person has surgery performed by General surgeon not trained in cosmetic surgery or a physician who is actually not trained as a surgeon.

Choose your surgeon with the utmost care, and price should be a lesser priority.
Grandpa Dan

Offline JayZizek

Thanks so much for your insight.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024