Author Topic: Hot weather shirts  (Read 4068 times)

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Was wearing a tank top around the house today and my breasts keep hanging out. My wife is going to buy me womens tank tops since they cover bras. Plain black or white so they really arent any different then mens anyway.

Too big to go out in public like that but good for the yard.

aboywithgirls

I started wearing women's tank tops a couple of summers ago. They look almost the same but the arm opening is not as large. This helps keep your bra band from showing. There are also ladies tank tops that have sewn in clips that hook on to your bra strap that keep your tank top and bra strap together all day long. It's very handy for those of us who want to be discreet.

hammer

Sounds like a good plan!

Offline dbweb

• Bronze Member
Have to add my 2 cents  again.
One of my pet peve's is the gender association to clothing. 

Why is it that a bra is something for women to wear as opposed to something to support breast tissue?

Why is it OK for a woman to wear "mens" jeans or shirts , but is frowned on when a man wears "womans" jeans or a different cut shirt??
I would like to think this should be a choice about what fits best, but it never is???

In this case, tank tops that add modesty to those of us with extra on top are always sold as womans wear????

I guess I feel a bit better again, thanks for allowing me to vent.

Hate to have a bad attitude on such a nice summer day

DB

hammer

It all has to do with society, and it's up to us to start changing the the idea that it's ok for women to wear "men's" clothes, but not men to wear "women's" cloths!

Remember the old saying, if the shoe fits, wear it, well, in this case "if the bra fits, wear it"!

Bob

aboywithgirls

Not only my breasts, but my hips and but fit girls jeans much better and I have a couple pair that are rather plain but fit me perfectly.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi guys . I as well wear womans jeans they fit me much better . its hard to find dark womans tanks we only have a waalymart and they don't have much in that style .

hammer

Walt, use the new way of shopping, online! You can do it from your easy chair! All you gotta do is use your chest measurement and the sizing charts on what ever site your ordering from and there you have it!

Now that I've have a professional fitting I'm even going to be more likely to order online! I do 80% of my non food buying that way now.

aboywithgirls

Hammer is right. I recommend an on line store called "Woman Within". They have a great selection of tops made for ladies with fuller figures. That's where I bought my tank tops and tankini tops.

hammer

Hammer is right. I recommend an on line store called "Woman Within". They have a great selection of tops made for ladies with fuller figures. That's where I bought my tank tops and tankini tops.

It should be, men with full figure, and "woman within" is fitting! Lol

I agree it's a good place to shop!

Offline walt

• Gold Member
guys I do shop online but will give woman within a shot.

aboywithgirls

Absolutely right, Hammer. At Woman Within, their jeans, shorts, tops, and yes even their tankinis are not only for women with fuller figures, but also for us men who have a little extra on top as well as on the bottom. The Woman Within....not just for women anymore.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I like Guyabera shirts. They are sometimes commonly called Mexican Wedding shirts. Almost always of solid colors, they are usually made of a lightweight cloth that is a cotton/poly blend and does a good job of wicking perspiration. These shirts hang down straight from the shoulders and are loose at the waist. They typically have vertical pleats and other decoration and four pockets. Between the decoration, profusion of pockets, and loose fit; they take attention away from the breasts.

They defy the old rule that patterns and prints hide better than solid colors, but they do work.

They are actually pretty dressy too if you want to look nice for your lady.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024