Author Topic: Success with chrysin or stuff like that  (Read 6125 times)

Offline opkcz

• Posting Member
Hi,

Was curious if anyone has tried chrysin for gyno from puberty (I'm in my 20s).  I read the story on this website's homepage, but was wondering if anyone has had any luck at all with this.

Also, if anyone could mentioned success with any other type of product.

Please forgive me if this info is already available in the forums somewhere, but I get an error when I use the search feature.

Thanks,
opkcz
« Last Edit: October 04, 2005, 05:00:25 AM by opkcz »

Offline GuckFyno

• Bronze Member
I'm getting ready to try chrysin, I'd also like to know if anyone here has given it a try.  

Offline opkcz

• Posting Member
I have a mild case, diameter equiv to a silver dollar maybe.  I'm pretty fit too, just need something to help out a little...

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
well the only supplments which had anecdotal evidence of gyno reduction so far were stuff that contains ATD..

rebound xt primarily.  

all it does make ur body produce more test by binding to armotyze enzyme and stopping estrogen from forming.. with negative inhibition more test/dht forms which is suppose to supress/reduce breast.

in theory it should work for some.  this is exactly what happens during pueberty.. test kicks in and gyno spontaneously resolves.

also dht gells like andractim should in theory help.

but like i said.. all in theory.  there are clinical studies showing tangible change with DHT, RAloxifene, and Nolvadex.. all presctipion.

i very much doubt u will benefit from supplemnts that are anti-estrogens.  but never hurts to try, they are quite safe.

Offline atm311

• Bronze Member
  • Lost appeal with insurance...BC/ BS of NJ
I've tryed most of the anti-aromitization supplements out there. Chrysin by its self is hardly effective, but still produces a bit of a result. The best supplement I've found to reduce aromatization is DIM

I take a stack of Chrysin/Tribulus/DIM (all in one capsule too!)
It seems to work a little bit, but my gyne is pretty severe so it's not going to just disappear.

The stuff I take is reasonably priced and is called "Schwartz Laboratories Anti-Aromatization Formula"

Another product I HIGHLY recomend is MRM Tribuplex - 70% sapoins! (most are only 30-40%) It helps your body create more testosterone NATURALLY. I've been taking this for almost a year now, and have noticed results.

I ordered it (and the rest of my supplements from BODYBUILDING.COM
And the other cool thing, is that if you can find a lower price on the net on a product, they will BEAT the price.

Hope this helps.
Cheers!
- Matt

There is hope without surgery....I got REALLY LUCKY.
Stay strong everyone!

Offline opkcz

• Posting Member
Hey thanks for the info.

I've been using anti-estrogen cream I got from bodybuilding.com (great service).  My understanding of chrysin is that its not really effective orally, but more so when taken topically.

Not sure how long it takes to kick in (hasn't been quite a week yet).

What kind of results are you getting with DIM?  I guess some reduction of gyne, can you give an idea of how much (i know its probably hard to measure).  Also do you have the hard glandular stuff?

Offline joker261

• Posting Member
ive tried rebound xt, yohimburn, nolva, arimidex.....if anything is working i would say the nolva and the arimidex.  the rebound xt imo is a hyped product because atd has been out for awhile in other brands and ppl havent gotten much results.  it is also the non methylized version of aromasin and that is a prescription that's been out for awhile as well.  i had posted pics on the board with the exception that my case is drug induced, not from puberty

Offline atm311

• Bronze Member
  • Lost appeal with insurance...BC/ BS of NJ
As far as my sucess with dim - It's difficult to measure, I know they have gotten a bit smaller after i started, but I do have the glandular type of gyne. But i think with hard work and excercise and the right supplementation, you can at least make them shrink a *tiny* bit

Cheers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024