Author Topic: doctors  (Read 2174 times)

Offline frankthetank

• Posting Member
What type of doctor should I go to for gynecomastia. My doctor isnt that knowlegadble about it as i mentioned in previous post. Do most of you just set up consultations with plastic surgeons? also could other doctors do a surgery like this. My problem is only the 2 big glans i dont need any lypo or nething. I had a surgery on my neck last year and it left a scar, obviously i wouldnt wont anything like that on my chest.

Gine2D

When you have surgery you have scars.

Offline frankthetank

• Posting Member
i have seen many pictures on this site and for the most part on the post op pics i havent seen many people with bad scaring

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
When you have surgery you have scars.

That's a rather misleading statement.

The scars you get for simple glandular excision are made at the base of the areola so that they blend with the transition of color from chest to areola.

I am a bit over a year post op and the scars are practically invisible.

The lipo scars are more obvious since they are not at the base of the areola, but after a year they have almost completely faded. Now it simply looks like a very slight skin blemish.

Don't worry about scars. Find a good Plastic Surgeon who is local to you because you'll have to travel back and forth a few times.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024