Author Topic: will this ever go away  (Read 1587 times)

Offline bluboy19

im 14 years old and ive had gyno for a little less than 2 years now. it just seemed like it popped out of nowhere so it affected my life completely i loved swimming but can no longer go. in basketball im absolutley shamed to take my shirt off to scrimmage during practices i can barely ever take my shirt off without complete embarassment.  im in really good pychical condition and have been all my life but during 7th grade it happened and hasen't gone away since.  i pray that it is from puberty and will go away but since im so skinny it looks extra wierd and is really noticable. in about a month in a half we are swimming for gym class and ill have to once again remove my shirt.  im 5"8 and weigh around 135 lbs if this dosen't go away then it could seriously damage me for my entire lifetime. please tell me why this happened to me, and if you can relate.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
there probably isn't a man here who can't relate, you're unfortunately in good company, and welcome.  

most cases disappear by the 2-3 year window, so no harm in consuting an endocrinologist to check levels and see if it can be helped in the early stages.    
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Yoshi

• Bronze Member
Yeah, this stuff is rough. I'm 5'8 151, but im trying to go down to 140. I used to be 165, but lost 15 lbs in two months.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024