Author Topic: someone just told me they think i have gyno. do i?  (Read 6184 times)

Offline ronaldo7

I really hope not. i am gonna try and lose 14 kgs and get back to my old weight and see how it goes,

Offline AGOF

• Bronze Member
I wish i looked like that bro, lol. I dont think i got it THAT bad (maybe level 3.5 of 10) but still, gyno sucks.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 12:30:55 PM by AGOF »
Life would be fine if it wasn't for gyne...

Offline IlluminaZero

• Bronze Member
  • What the hell is YaBB 1G - SP1!?
I really doubt it, however it's very possible that you perhaps have a very mild case like myself. I can stimulate my nipple area such that I can temporarily make it appear as though I did not have Gynecomastia, and I know I am not alone in this as well. In both of your pictures you are not fully relaxed, so it's hard to tell for certain.

You also (obviously) weight lift. I also body build and while I am not as buff as you are my muscle mass is very good at concealing my Gynecomastia. It might be that your muscle mass is doing the same.

If you are really concerned and don't mind the trouble, post pictures of yourself in a completly relaxed state. Side pictures alongside front pictures would help as well.

If you want to know for certain, you can also request to get a mammogram by asking for a referral.

I certainly hope you don't have Gynecomastia. Like I mentioned earlier, I also really doubt it as well. However, if you went to the trouble to post here with pictures you must be personally concerned... Hopefully this helps out dude.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 01:52:23 PM by IlluminaZero »

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
No.

You have a killer chest Dude!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline ronaldo7

Nope i havent used steroid at all. i havent even used supplements. i have just gotten a bit over weight because i go to the gym at university and over the sumemr holidays i wasnt able to go. i cant afford to go gym aroudn my area because it is to expensive. so i just piled on the pounds. i will have to see how i look after i lose some weight. if i have it but in my opinon it doesnt look to bad i will be fine with that i guess.

Offline IlluminaZero

• Bronze Member
  • What the hell is YaBB 1G - SP1!?
That's pretty impressive, not even using supplements eh? That's quite an achievement.  :)

Offline IAmNotABody

• Posting Member
Hello. Ronaldo. I did not look at your pics because they are irrelevant. What is relevant is your dire attachment to what another perceives. If you do not have gyne, then the other is errant. If you do, then you need to look at your attachment to your ideas of what things mean. So if you do have gyne, so what? What is in need of consideration is what gyne means to you.

It will probably conjure up self-deprecating, insulting ideations about yourself and others. Now you can readily see what is in need of undoing within your mind and, make no mistake, gyne is 99.999999% mental. As such, any 'solution' made at the physical level will not heal your mind-- although I bet many who have had surgery will assert the opposite, yet just ask them if they do not feel disdain for another who has man-boobs, that is, disdain not masquerading as 'compassion'.

The error lies at the mind level and needs to be dealth with there. Any other compromise is a lesson in futility and works to forestall one's release from suffering.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 04:56:15 PM by IAmNotABody »

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
oh my god. guys don't scare him...

dude, i am a bodybuilder myself. and no, you do not, absolutely do not, you totally, absolutely do not have anything even close to gynecomastia..

what you have are chiselled, well defined pectoral muscles.

if you still want to double check, send us some 'side' shots. that is the ultimate confirmation. however, judging from your front shots, you do not appear to have any case of gynecomastia..

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
" The error lies at the mind level and needs to be dealth with there. Any other compromise is a lesson in futility and works to forestall one's release from suffering."

nono. i tried telling myself a million times that my chest was perfectly normal. the kids still made fun of me in 7th grade swimming class.

are you saying that the error was in everybody's mind? if so, then you're too deep & philosophical for the rest of us.

go post on some philosophy forum. yes, in the case of this poster he did not have gyne. if he thought he did, chances are that it was in the mind, and thats where he should target to fix his problems. but for the majority of us, this is/was not the case. on this board we're trying to help each other out, not trying to tell each other to lie to ourselves, and postpone ourselves from taking affirmative action to rectify something that is bothering us.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
u guys know women have breasts shaped like male's.. ie bodybuilder breast sometimes

a various combination of the level of dht, growth hormone, est levels... well u get it

basically genetics

determines ur overal breast shape

everyone has breast tissue.. it's just when they are shapped like this guys no one pays attention to it.

ya obviously u have a little gland there, but who cares u look perfectly fine.

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
the guy who said that too you was on the wind-up m8 . I cannot see anything wrong with your chest. In fact iam hoping my chest looks like yours after all the work I am putting in down the gym.

Quite a few people say bodybuilders have boobs , you don't and they were probably just jealous of your chest. I'd forget it.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
bro if u have hard mass under ur nips u have gyno.  these people equate gyno with female looking boobs.  my guess is u have the bodybuilder philosphey to it.. any hard mass is gyno.. welp, by the looks of before/after, i think u do in fact have it because ur bodyfat looks virtually the same to me

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024