Author Topic: bras  (Read 4847 times)

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
how many do you own I am at 10 right now plan on getting more. when i was 40c I had 60, way more than my first wife. buying bras became an obsession. had to have different colors and styles

Offline taxmapper

YES!!!! 

I have more bras than my other half.  Not to 60, but I have about 20 now. Almost exclusively sports bras. 

Offline blad

I have around 20 bras. In part, when I find one I like I usually get multiple copies. 

There are about 10 daily wear bras I rotate through.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I have 10-12 bras, but I rotate 5-6 bras for daily use and for activities like exercise.  I found that I have different bras for different needs.

Blacksmith96

I just got into bra wearing and broke the news to my wife yesterday. I only have 4 so far but I see that collection vastly growing in the near future!

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I just got into bra wearing and broke the news to my wife yesterday. I only have 4 so far but I see that collection vastly growing in the near future!
that it will. it is like eating potato chips , cant stop at one .once i started i couldnt stop, i began to understand why women are like they are when they shop.. you have to have different colors , different styles and of course you need more than one of your favorite while it is in the laundry. I would suggest you cont get to many until you have a definite size or get fitted especially if you are still growing

Blacksmith96

I have 5 underwires (3 more on the way) and 2 cami tops. 

bikerbob

I have 12 or 13.  About 8 I wear regularly, mostly pullovers and a couple of underwires.  Most of the rest are ones I bought while I was still "exploring" that didn't work out as planned.  They need to go to the thrift store.  Others, like that naughty lace underwire, I just wear now and then.  My wife says it's pretty.

Busted (and happy)

12 at  moment  but I have just had a turn out  and will be buying another 4-6 replacements.
All are underwires all get outings according to other clothing.

Guywithgirls

I have 14 counting cami tops. 7 of which are underwired. I actually prefer underwires and don't feel secure with my bras that don't have underwires. I just made a purchase for some nicer quality bras, and plan on getting rid of probably 5ish cheaper ones that I had first gotten when I was finding out what was comfortable for me

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
I have about thirty.  I started wearing bra about 10 years ago and bought some pretty regularly at first.  I 've only bought a few over the last few years.  Mostly underwire.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I had to count... 11 is the total... six of one style in different colors and  three in another style with different colors... then two others, one of which was an early purchase from China that will likely go.  I do not wear a brassiere all day, every day, so I expect this modest collection will last a very long time.  Since I don't like brassieres with any form of padding, I have limited options.  My favorite style does not come in a large enough band so I use an extender as well as a strap to keep the straps from slipping off my shoulders.  Now that I put the package together, it works perfect, simply because the C cups fit my breasts so well and the silky material of the cups is a treat.  And this is how a group of men is spending time...

aboywithgirls

I have about 20 ish bras. I have about 10-12 every day underwire that I wear and rotate usage. These are typical black, white and bigger. I also red, blue, and a couple of floral prints. They are mostly full coverage but, I do have a couple of plunge and balconett bras for my tops that show a little more.

This past summer, I added a couple of strapless bras to my top drawer. I was the Maid of honor for my sister's wedding and my gown required a strapless bra. I know that I always say how great Elomi bras are but, I actually went with a Curvy Kate Luxe. It held up the girls perfectly (with another of garment tape 😉.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I have about 20 ish bras. I have about 10-12 every day underwire that I wear and rotate usage. These are typical black, white and bigger. I also red, blue, and a couple of floral prints. They are mostly full coverage but, I do have a couple of plunge and balconett bras for my tops that show a little more.

This past summer, I added a couple of strapless bras to my top drawer. I was the Maid of honor for my sister's wedding and my gown required a strapless bra. I know that I always say how great Elomi bras are but, I actually went with a Curvy Kate Luxe. It held up the girls perfectly (with another of garment tape 😉.
good for you, would you mind posting a picture. I am sure you look beautiful in it

Offline hawkdaboo3

• Posting Member
how many do you own I am at 10 right now plan on getting more. when i was 40c I had 60, way more than my first wife. buying bras became an obsession. had to have different colors and styles

Sounds like pokemon- gotta catch em all! 
I currently have 6 bras and 4 bras on the way. 4 exercise pull down sports bras and 2 very nice luxurious soma bralettes. Just got into bra and i must say that i feel extremely supported with these bras. My boobs still feel tender but they do not hurt as much. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024