Author Topic: Finding a suitable bra & supportwear  (Read 3977 times)

Offline Puna

• Posting Member
I been wearing a bra for awhile and I’ve always reached around my back to hook up. In my opinion, spinning the bra around is to much work and could stretch out the band. That’s just my 2 cents.

Offline blad

With bras having two clasps I have always secured them behind my back, but on my bras with three clasps I prefer the hook and spin. it just gets too complicated otherwise for me.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I spin mine because I have to , arthritis in both shoulders and rotaer cuff surgery in one and the other needs it. My first wife did it, thatshow I learned and this wife does it. to me it is easier that way IMHO

aboywithgirls

I had a girlfriend who hooked in front and spun. The first time she saw me put on my bra, she was amazed that I did it so effortlessly. She said that she just could never get the hang of it. We were both wearing 36DD or DDD bras back then. We swapped a few bas that was mutually beneficial to both of us.

As I'm writing this, I wonder what she would think if she saw me now! 😆

😍🥰🤗👩‍🦰
Sophie

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
when I was dating I had a Gf that was fast at it, but I was just as fast as undoing it. 2 hooks were real easy and not bad with 3. . even manged to do a front hook, just not as fast

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024