Author Topic: Bra fitting  (Read 1973 times)

Offline Puna

• Posting Member
Hi everyone, I’ll be vacationing in Las Vegas in a couple weeks. Does anyone knows where to get a fitting that’s male friendly and had a positive experience?

Offline SideSet

Offline Puna

• Posting Member
Well my trip to Vegas is coming up in few days. I called both Soma stores, one of the stores said they do fittings for men. 

Any other places of interest? 

Offline SideSet

I am sure you’ll have a good experience at the place where they said they do bra fittings for men. I am surprised that both soma boutiques did not say that.  What exactly did each say? 

Offline Puna

• Posting Member
I am sure you’ll have a good experience at the place where they said they do bra fittings for men. I am surprised that both soma boutiques did not say that.  What exactly did each say?
The first store said yes no problem.
2nd store said “they never did fit men for a bra. Her attitude wasn’t nice ether. I really don’t give a shit ether, it’s their problem that they lost a sale!

Offline SideSet

If Soma corporate heard that, the lady with the bad attitude would be in big trouble.  She is in conflict with their corporate culture 

Orb

I'm with you mytwins. 
I was in charge of, and had employ's.  I appreciated the respectful and honest comments by my customers.  The key is respectful! It allowed me to understand the customers needs, address them as I felt fit and keep a healthy work and client environment and relationship.
  Voice your concerns! Respectfully.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024