Author Topic: Partner Response  (Read 13554 times)

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
So tell us about your partners (as in spouse and or sexual partners) to your chest.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
While in the USAF in the late 1950's Some friends (?)fixed me up with a blind date. The girl was quite flat chested. My breasts were somewhat larger than hers. we coveted each others chest, and joked about it. We were intimate friends for a couple of years until separated by a transfer.  It was not a problem.

Wife #1. She had so many problems herself that I'm not sure she even noticed. Also she came from a family where gynecomastia was common and she herself wore a 38HH bra. The marriage did not last long, but breasts were not an issue.

Wife #2. A petite girl, but well endowed herself wearing a 38D She sometimes pets them and says they are cute. Not long now 'til our 25th Anniversary.  We have 8 children / step children and 24 grandchildren.
Grandpa Dan

Offline makeshift

I'm new to the boards here.  I conceal my chest when I'm in public, but I can't imagine keeping it from my wife.  

Back when we we'd been dating for about two months, I told her, and she totally understood.  We've been together for over five years now and got married back in the fall.  I really lucked out, meeting someone so understanding.

Believe me I understand the embarrassment and fear of telling your partner, but I just can't imagine marrying someone I couldn't be completely open with.

Offline benson

• Posting Member
My girlfriend obviously knows about my condition, but we've never talked about it really.  She knows I'm deeply embarrased by it, so she just never mentions it.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
My feeling is that any girl who would reject a guy for gynecomastia is not the kind of person I'd really want to get to know anyhow.

Wearing a shirt to have sex? To me, that sounds perverse.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
non-existant

Offline Murder_City

• Posting Member
  • good grief
ive asked a number of girls and they said they wouldnt mind, my ex loved them alot

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
So tell us about your partners (as in spouse and or sexual partners) to your chest.

Merle

My girlfriend is cool about my t1ts, she even plays with them when we f**K. She says they are part of me :)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I actually had many women tell me my chest was my best body part. I think I hid it well and a lot of women (and guys) thought it was muscle.

I always felt more comfortable nude around women than men, I'm not sure why.

Bottoml line: No women ever joked about my chest, they were all very complementary. This makes me think the problem was far more significant in my own mind than it was in reality.

aboywithgirls

My wife doesn't mind it at all. She has helped me while bra shopping/fitting. She will play with the girls during Sex and of course I will reciprocate.

My wife was the one that encouraged me to be professionally fitted and had me start to wear higher end bras. So all of my play text and vanity fair bras and started replacing them with Soma and panache. We both take care of our breasts even though mine are a little bigger than hers.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
My wife hates them.

hammer

My wife doesn't give them a second thought! They grow bigger and she knows why, surgery would be a waist of money and time and why put myself through the pain. She says everyone has boobs, men and woman, some are just bigger. She told me a should wear a bra long before I ever started.

aboywithgirls

My wife is so great. She understands that I never asked for large breasts or the fact that I wear a bra for comfort. And support. She has actually told me that she considered herself lucky to have a husband who understands about breast health and wearing a proper fitting bra to be comfortable all.day long. I'm the lucky one because not only do I have a wife who understands but is also almost the same.bra size as me and she doesn't mind sharing.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
My wife of 3+ decades didn't care at all. If anything she wished hers were bigger than mine, or at least as big. She founded the college nudist club. My present partner of 10+ years has a somewhat larger handful for each breast on her that look massively larger as she is rather on the petite side.  However she is fine with mine as they are and wishes hers were 20 years younger and higher. 

Offline TigerPaws

With all of the events in Ukraine and the middle east I have been a bit busy to do much more than scan the board but now that I have a little time:

While I have not been in a committed relationship for many years I am involved with two intelligent, wealthy and beautiful Russian women. One of which is with me now at my Villa. I am still a 38C so not much has changed, both ladies totally accept my appearance and while they both tease me (which sometimes gets on my nerves) about having such beautiful firm breasts. I try to take it in the manor it is meant; as a complement.

The lady I am with now will often lounge around the villa in little more than a bikini bottom and generally insists that I go topless, I try to accommodate her wishes as often a possible.   

When we do go out or when I am called away on business, then I wear a Champion Compression style Sports Bra I have found to be comfortable for all day wear. As it is usually hot and muggy here in Antigua, I wear a linen sports jacket over a colored linen shirt for concealment and as my ladies insist is stylish comfortable.

As for being accepted? As I have said before, if someone has a problem with my having breasts I do not need to associate with those people, if they verbalize their observation that my chest looks larger than "normal" my response depends on if their question is genuine curiosity, concern or if it is a comment. Questions and concerns I answer with honesty and candor, comments or attempts at humor are met with quick and decisive disdain for the individual.

How we perceive ourselves translates into how others around us perceive who and what you are. Consider yourself abnormal and others will treat you that way. Be who and what you are, respect yourself and have nothing to do with others who refuse to accept what and who you are.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024