Author Topic: Research Paper  (Read 1991 times)

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
I'm doing a research paper over gynecomastia for my science class. The topics for the body being causes, effects, and treatments.

The hardest thing i've had trouble gettin info on is the effects of it, does anyone have a suggestion on where to go for this info? Or a suggestion on what to change the "effects" portion to?

Any help will be appreciated and not plagurized, as I'm not risking a 0...
Man Boobs Gone In 3 Weeks.
Hopefully It All Works Out.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Are you sure you want to do it on Gynecomastia? Thats something I would never have considered, it would just seem wierd talking about it anywhere but here.

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
Lol, i asked myself that plenty of times, i'm gonna go ahead and follow through w/ it.

I'm kinda proud of myself, normally i wouldnt have ever thought about doing it over gyne, but hey, I've already researched it quite a bit anyways...

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
you sound braver than i ;)  

bermant's site has info, wikipedia has some, and google will now turn up lots more than you'd have found just five years ago.  you might even think about merle's book.  

causes, you're looking into what throws hormones out of kilter, be it just an oddity of puberty, chemical influences, diet, pot (controversial, but there appear to be studies saying it can slightly influence though not guarantee it, read and decide for yourself), steroids, you know, everything that gets people into big arguments here.  effects leaves lots of possibilities, chiefly psychological, but also therefore often devastating.  treatment: surgery, acceptance, or dubious chemical regimes.  

if you've been here a while, you know the basics, i think you could probably write three quarters of it right now.  
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 06:39:48 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
Thanks for the help HHH

And yeah, I could point out numerous guys in my class with gyne, I think I'll let them peer edit it, lol.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024