Author Topic: Puffy gyne case, help please.  (Read 2320 times)

Offline funkytown69

• Posting Member
Hey guys, so ive had gyne though not as bad as now since I was about 10 or younger.  I lived a happy life until highschool started and started noticing my moobs more.  Since then its been 0 confidence and a struggle, im 17 going on 18 in a couple months.  Ive been overweight for about 4 years and its been getting worse over the years.  Im 5"11 and 248 lbs., not really sure what to do at this point.  I have really puffy nips about 2 inches wide and i dont look that horrible but am afraid to lose weight because I dont want it to be more noticeable.
     Ive heard the surgery is usually not the answer for puffy nips as they stay even after surgery.  I have told my mom twice in the past couple years and each time she dosent really respond with anything except "just lose weight and they'll go away".  Am I stuck with the puffies forever without chance of losing them?  Whats the deal and what can I do.  Thanks guys and this site has really given me a boost of confidence just knowing theres other guys with gyne.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 01:47:18 PM by funkytown69 »

Offline plato

• Posting Member
Scared to lose the weight? Don't be ridiculous. Lose the weight, and you'll look and FEEL a lot better. Get in great shape and it won't matter, you'll be much better off, i spite o fthe gyne.

Offline jk_2k8

• Posting Member
  • Blah!!!
Yeah dude, any doc would tell you to lose the weight before anything else.
Gyne since: 13
When's surgery: My 18th B-Day

Offline funkytown69

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replies guys.  I have been trying to lose weight but I never find a diet that suits me and its hard for me to make a habit of excercising.  Do you guys have any suggestions for diet and excercise ?

Offline jk_2k8

• Posting Member
  • Blah!!!
In my humble opinion, most diets are restrictive and ineffective. Usually the result is you going back to old habits and munching down Big Macs and shakes left and right.

My suggestion to you is to look at calorie intake. Try out some software that contains a database of foods and their calorie count and set a calorie limit for each day. Of course, research will be necessary to figure out what's right for you to lose weight. Be patient!

As for the exercising, you have to do it! It's necessary if you want to shave off that excess fat bouncing in your body. Squeeze it into your schedule slowly and stick to little things, like walking at a brisk pace. Then take things up. Make it an effort too, it's not exercise if you're really comfortable. Keep motivated, and read up on exercising and good nutrition. Best option is to join a gym, that can really help you stick to things, but you don't have to if you want to work solo.

Most bodybuilding websites, (besides being centered around weight lifting), offer great information as far as cardio exercise (running, walking) and diet/nutrition.

//www.bodybuilding.com is a great place to start looking.

No more McDonalds!

That's my 2 cents.

jk_2k8

P.S. - Drink lots of water! Flavored water is a good choice, preferably ones that aren't filled with sugar. Or you can make tea, it's 95% water with some flavoring anyways. Invest in Splenda for a good sweetener and start drinking diet pops if you're not already.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 11:18:51 AM by jk_2k8 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024