Author Topic: TENDERNESS? SORE NIPPLES!  (Read 2929 times)

Offline trextea

hey, jus wandering as i had gyn in my left nipple but i rarely noticed it then it disapeared and came into my right nipple lol this one has been a bit sore unless its me fiddling about with it
Im a small guy so its rarely noticed.. i take my top off without a care in the world and no one else notics it
But it has been getting sore if you press it?
Does anyone elses get sore and i searched it up it said it can get tender
I searched tender and that means sore and fragile right???
Thanks

Offline jk_2k8

• Posting Member
  • Blah!!!
Usually if your nipple is 'tender', (depending on how developed you are), it means that the gland is growing. When I first started developing gynecomastia, without having puffy nipples, my nipples were relatively tender. Your problems may be temporary though, and by no means am I completely correct.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 11:35:29 AM by jk_2k8 »
Gyne since: 13
When's surgery: My 18th B-Day

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I have read that 82% of women find that their nipples are a source of sexual stimulation.

The same thing is true of men, but I suspect that the number of men who find it stimulating is a bit smaller and that many men who find it stimulating would never admit it.

Oddly, I have very sensitive nipples, but my wife does not.

The only statement with this regard that you can be absolutely sure is true, Is this: Some people have sensitive nipples, Some do not. Both groups are Normal. There are both men and women in each group. This is a subject about which some people will lie.

The same could be said of people who have tender or sore nipples.

Sensitive, and even to some extent tender, nipples are normal. Sore, needs an expert opinion.

If my nipples were truly sore, I'd go to the Doctor.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024