Author Topic: puffy nipples but no other signs ...  (Read 3126 times)

Offline papillon

• Posting Member
I have a VERY mild case of gyno and I really wouldn't even consider surgery (considering the risks and odds something will go wrong) if it wasn't for the full time puffed-up aerola/nipples ..

Is there ANY way of making the puffyness go away without gland excision? As everyone already knows they harden up and look normal if you squeeze them or if they're cold...

So isn't there any sort of 'cream' or something like that that can be applied topically atleast to keep the aerola cool and sharp ... ie. to prevent puffyness. I realize this is no permanent solution but it would be a workable one for many of us who don't have big breasts but are plagued by the puffy nipple syndrome of gyno...

Offline papillon

• Posting Member
Speaking of puffy nipples ... why does the gland make the aerola puff up??

Offline Trini_Boi

• Posting Member
yea um actually i heard there is. although i haven't tried it myself, i heard that if you apply Preparation H to them they should stay hard for a few hours.

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
i heard that prep h doesnt work and it smells like garbage, the only way to permantly get rid of it is the excision, i say u get it done as soon as u can... i am only 19 and i regret not getting it done 6 yrs ago

source of revelation, inspiration, nutrition, relaxation, entertainment, and healing

Offline nargle

• Posting Member
I've found a temporary solution that works mildly well.  Get your areolas hard from cold or pinching and then apply liquid bandage gel to them.

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member
I've found a temporary solution that works mildly well.  Get your areolas hard from cold or pinching and then apply liquid bandage gel to them.

do not do that. it does not work. it ends up being like puffy nipples in a plastic bag sorta thing.
Ripped With NIPS

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are at least two different medical approaches to the treatment of Gynecomastia.

The medications are not successful for most of us; and in fact, if taken without competent medical oversight, It is actually possible to make things worse.

As to why the nipples puff up, There is a very thin layer of muscle just under the skin. The nipple itself act as though it is somewhat erectile. Even in men, the breasts can be very sensitive. There are many potential stemuli that could cause the nipple to become erect.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024