Author Topic: Underworks under shirt  (Read 2645 times)

Offline WinterLover2006

Hi all,

I am brand new to this forum, but have been reading for quite some time.  I am having my surgery in November and can't wait.  

After reading some post though I found out about underworks and I order a post op vest and the 997 under shirt tank top.  I am in love with the tank top.  I ordered two and have lots of confidence with it.  I was wondering though if any of you have tried the 974 cotton muscle shirt.  

I like the tank top but feel kind limited on its use because if anyone sees the fabric they now its not a regular shirt very quickly.  I was just wondering if that muscle shirt was a little more beleivable if someone see it.   Any replys would be appreciated.

Thanks

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
  • Seize the day! Be free of your burden...
This is an old thread but for the sake of others...

I just got my 974 today and I was very pleased with it! It was actually made to look and feel more like just a regular muscle t. It has a cotton upper 'shell' for exactly that. Very happy with it. It takes about an hour to get used to it.
Triple Surgery done in Chandigarh, India (Jan 10, 2008):
1. Gynecomastia Surgery (simultaneously with #2)
2. Tonsillectomy
3. Septoplasty (5 days after #1 and 2)

3 lifelong problems wiped out in a flash of knives... Now recovering and excited beyond belief. :)

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Given the variety of materials that tees, tanks and muscle shirts are made out of today. No one will think the material is strange.

I tried them all and loved them.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
  • Seize the day! Be free of your burden...
Given the variety of materials that tees, tanks and muscle shirts are made out of today. No one will think the material is strange.

I tried them all and loved them.

Merle

Very true, Merle!

Yes absolutely. The 974 actually looks pretty damn sexy too if I do say so myself! Hahaha... I can't believe that I can actually wear one of these now. It's bliss to have done the surgery and now get to show off. I used to work out pretty often but I could never show the results like everyone else did. No beaches, no summer picnics... now, it's ALL GOOD! Let her rip, boys!!!!

And underworks delivered faster than i expected too. By usps priority mail. Very cool. I'm gonna order some more, I ordered one medium just to be safe and sure that it fit. It does, so I'll probably order a couple more soon.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024