Author Topic: Andractim and 'diet aid of questionable value' for  minor gyne?  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Bruce78

I don't have enlarged nipples but do notice a very very minor gland behind the nipple....I know it's not all fat because I've been doing cardio and that small area is not shrinking as fast....I don't have pics but have been lurking on the board for awhile.... I know a lot of these products have minimal effect on the enlarged nipples but will it help the gland under it....?...or 'diet aid of questionable value' reducing fat in mammary gland as advertised?.... I am starting to do serious training and want to look perfect...  would like to avoid surgery if possible...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are no "Over the Counter" medications which are safe and effective at reducing Gynecomastia. A lot of people claim to have the remedy, but their evidence is purely anecdeotal. Just stories designed to help separate you from your money.

There are some prescription drugs that are effective for a small number of men but their use requires competent medical supervision and monitoring. Using the Medications without monitoring and medical supervision could actually make things worse.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024