Author Topic: Surgery prices !  (Read 5572 times)

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
Guys who have had surgeries or gotten quotes.. please post your prices on here (kindly specify if gland exc, lipo or both.  I'm hoping if enought people put their surgery cost/prices on here we can determine who has the cheapeast price.  This will be a big help for people like me who cant afford surgery.  I have under 2,500 buck in my bank account!

Offline GyneWithTheWind

• Posting Member
I think the surgery(if i end up using this doc) is supposed to be somewhere in the ballpark of $6800 (this includes all fees such as surgeons, anesthetic, location of surgery, post surgery garments and i think thats about it)

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
$3875.  Includes gland removal, liposuction, and areola reduction.  Also includes a compression vest.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
Mr. Nip, Thanks for posting.  Your price is reasonable.  Could you please advise how the suregery went.  And who th esurgeon is and his web site.  Thanks.

Offline Mr_Nip

I'll let you know how the surgery goes after September 6th.  ;)

As for the web site, here it is:
http://hickoryplasticsurgery.com/index.php

The surgeon is Dr. Siciliano, who was recommended to my wife for me by a nurse she works with.  BTW, the consultation was free.

Offline mitchecp

I paid about $4200 for everything - hospital and doctor fees.  The initial consultation was about $210 because the procedure is not covered by my insurance.

I had a lipo performed a couple of days ago and am happy with the results (except for that uncomfortable damn compression vest which is more like a huge wide bandage with velcro).

Offline Mr_Nip

I had a lipo performed a couple of days ago and am happy with the results (except for that uncomfortable damn compression vest which is more like a huge wide bandage with velcro).

I am REALLY dreading the compression vest.  I'm used to wearing loose-fitting shirts for the last few decades.  :'(

Offline Colossus

• Posting Member
can you pay in monthly payments?

Offline flex1appeal

I paid $3600 and had ultra lipo done. It removes gland in the process too. Went very well. Had it about 2 months ago now and am still healing believe it or not. Have been going thru moments I love the results and moments I azm unsure or don't like it. But have come to the conclusion that I am just being impatient cause I am still seeing changes every week. The vest is a GREAT tool for recovery I have learned. No need to dread it. As fare as I know, the doctors themselves do not have payment plans. They have people who they refer you to that do financing they accept. I used something called carecredit and it can be used for anything from plastic surgery to dentistry.

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
THans Nip.
Billy D- You gotta tell us more about the 2,500 dollars..  What was the surgery.how did it go.  whos the doc, lead time, success etc..web site.
Thanks.

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
Thanks flex.
Did the lip actually remove any gland?
Im 5'9 but only weigh 150 lbs.  So not fat really, just pointy nipples.  Must be all gland.  Have hear lip doesnt work on glad sometimes.  What was your experience. Thanks.

Offline gyne-man

• Posting Member
Before you get surgery,get pages & pages of info.Before and after pics.Become an expert.I've heard of dentists doing these procedures with tragic consequence.Office should have full operating equipment and be able to handle an emergency.Your life is in there hands!  Click on link below to watch short News Video.:o

Offline flex1appeal

He got most of the gland but I feel some left behind. But he told me that was done intentionally to prevent the nipples from indenting. The surgery results are pretty good overall. I'd say 80% improvement so far. I am still healing 8 weeks later believe it or not. So, I'll make my final decision in 3 months or so from now.

Offline gyne-man

• Posting Member
Can take a year for full results.Total swelling takes a while to go away. Surgery is a big shock to the body. ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024