Author Topic: Question  (Read 2870 times)

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Have had 2 surgeries done, both lipo... no gland removal. Stll have puffiness on both nipples ( right in the middle of both nipples)
P.S says he feels no tissue under the nipple so must be lose skin... but the second lipo looked 60% better from the first lipo session,,, if it were skin, would it not be worse after another lipo (it looked far better).
Now i'm scheduled for cut and removal in Oct because I feel that even though he feels no tissues, there must be some there... the puffiness is in the centre of the nipple (repeat I know-- sorry)

Any educated thought on the situation?

ALSO... I have been a weight lifter all my life and have dabbled in the ROIDS (a long time ago) and I was never over-weight, but thick chested...

Rob
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 12:12:09 PM by rocketrob »

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
Hey Rob, whats up? Thanks for the support. I need to ask you somethin'. After your first surgery, did you think it was alot better than when you started? Why did you go in for a second?

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
surgeon did lipo only cause he didnt want to scar me... I really should have let him do a removel and lipo from under the nipple the first time..anyways, it looked really bad after healing....worse then before I went in... my boobs were all sagging a shit! (still some fat tissue untouched )

Went in a 2nd time for lipo in his office.... looked alot better after that.... still not perfect...

Now he will be cutting me open and removing the gland... at least he will do whatever it takes to safisfy me!

Most time you must go back for a little work... but not if you p.s is good... I dont think my p.s had alot of experience with gyno... he does chicks mainly... but he had experience now.. hahah

Rob

Offline flex1appeal

I have the same problem bro. I am also a weightlifter/bodybuilder and dabbled in roids. I just had my first surgery and surgeon said no need to do gland excision just ultra lipo (which he says would remove some of the gland in the process from the heat produced from the laser. My nipples started puffing again and now I think I am going to have him remove the gland too. Did your PS charge you any more fees? Mine said he won't ever charge me another surgeon fee but I'd have to pay for additional operating expenses like anesthesia, etc...

Offline daddynubbie

• Bronze Member
  • Daddy has nubbies just like mommy!
Flex,

I looked at your after photos and didnt see very much brusing around your nipple area, you were bruised alot under your pecs.

Usually there will be bruising where the lipo was done, maybee the pictures just didn't show it.

http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=afterhb5.jpg

« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 03:32:27 PM by daddynubbie »
Suffered For 20 years, 36 years old
Had 1st Surgery October 2005
Had Revision August 18, 2006
Looking Good So Far

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
who is in the pic  Flex?

If so... the bruising is the same as mine after my first lipo.. exactly the same... my P.S went in from the side both times.. again lipo only.

Flex... can u feel tissue under the nipple.. I can barely, but I know there had got to be something there, cause the nipple puffs out right at the nipple... especially on hot days  lol

and no extra cost Flex... he is excellent that way.. paid $4500 though.. I will be put under again in the hospital... no cost... Really, there shouldn't be...

Rob
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 04:19:07 PM by rocketrob »

Offline flex1appeal

Daddynubbie,

The reason you don't see much bruising around my nipples is cause he made the incision under my pec region almost near my armpit. That's why in that pic you see bruising starting under my pecs and above my pecs, near my nipples, you see no bruising.

Offline flex1appeal

who is in the pic  Flex?

If so... the bruising is the same as mine after my first lipo.. exactly the same... my P.S went in from the side both times.. again lipo only.

Flex... can u feel tissue under the nipple.. I can barely, but I know there had got to be something there, cause the nipple puffs out right at the nipple... especially on hot days  lol

and no extra cost Flex... he is excellent that way.. paid $4500 though.. I will be put under again in the hospital... no cost... Really, there shouldn't be...

Rob

Rocketrob, that is me in the pic. About 3 days after surgery (30jun06). And it's weird....I can push my finger on my nipples and feel an indent or empty space and nothing hard seems to be there. However, when I rub my finger down over my nipple while pushing slightly at the same time, I can feel a lump similar to what the gland felt like. It's primarily on my right side and the nipple doesn't puff as much on that side. My left is very puffy except when I have a hard nipple. Then it seems the puffiness goes away and it looks normal. I can feel hard tissue under my left side which I am pretty sure is scar tissue. My right side I can feel somewhat hard tissue but it seems very seperated in various places. And kinda feels like it is made of a bunch of wadded pellets. I am also still a tad swollen there. And on my left side, when I raise my arm completely up, everything flattens totally. But it feels very soft all around my nipple area. Soft tissue that is. Almost like it has a small amount of residual swelling too. Does this sound familiar to you? I wish my doctor would cover all surgery costs should I decide to go back again. He won't charge me a surgeon fee ever again he said but he has no control over the operation room costs. That'll probably come to another $1500 or so. Anesthia is $500 itself almost. Sheesh.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024