Author Topic: Low on testosterone???  (Read 5156 times)

Offline Marty_McFly

Hello,I am new in these boards,and well,I felt that I had to share my story with you.I am a 30 year old male with big breasts.  Although I am confused as to who and what I am because of my breasts.Apparently,I am very low on testosterone and that my estrogens are way up.

I have a 32b Cup chest,my factions are very femine,
small hands and a very soft skin,in fact my body doesnt look masculine at all.....people think I am a girl and I am very confused.Also I dont understand why my testosterone is so low.My friends tell my that I am turning into a girl because of my estrogens...

So what do you think? Is a chest 32b Gynecomastia?

Help me I am confused....
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 09:49:13 PM by Marty_McFly »
One Man Can Make a Difference...

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
the problems you describe go far beyond just gyencomastia. you need to see a endocronologist to get your hormones checked.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
the problems you describe go far beyond just gyencomastia. you need to see a endocronologist to get your hormones checked.

I agree totally.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Hypo-is-here

Marty,

The above responses are correct.

Where abouts are you in terms of country-state-city?

I might be able to help you with contact details for an endocrinologist who could investigate your concerns.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I too agree, Let Hypo find an Endocrinologist in your area. Then follow up.

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

Offline Marty_McFly

What it might be happening is that I am experiencing a real life change experience,my voice has already changed and my breasts are bigger.

I am starting to think that I am a transgender person rather than having Gynnecomastia at all and that I am changing into a girl mostly because of my female hormones,which are way up.

So,could this be what its is happening to me???

Offline Hypo-is-here

You can't physically change into a girl on the basis of hormones, primary sexual organs are formed on the basis of genetics and are predetermined.   A sex change is required for people to change gender if they are not happy with themselves.  

You have to decide what it is that you want Marty (in more ways than one).

You can have a bunch of opinions or you can have your situation checked out by a professional.  I am not sure whether you want help or simply peoples opinion on gender issues?

So that is the first choice you have to make and the answer to that is going to be based on the second choice;

If you see your situation as a problem/upseting that is maybe caused by hormones and wish to be physically more manly then I think checking your situation out with a professional would be the way to go.  If you feel ok as you are and just want peoples opinions then I am sure you will get them.   if you want to change gender then I think a website/support group on that issue would help you better and would suggest googling for such.  

P.S

I hope I haven't caused any offence- none is intended.  It is just difficult from what you are saying to ascertain what it is you are looking for and I tend to mainly talk to guys who simply happen to have low testosterone- not gender issues.

Offline littes

• Posting Member
Probably an hormones disfuncion or disorder like that gave me these big breasts... I suggest you to go to a doctor... good luck

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
And possibly a Psychologist too.

Offline Murder_City

• Posting Member
  • good grief
well first off, if your hormones were way off, youd be more developed by now, voice does not change from hormones what so ever, so thats a crock of shit.

I work at a hospital with alot of transsexuals, and they way you are talking it seems like you are already taking estrogens or something, unless you have a hidden ovary I doubt very much that your adrenal glands are pumping out that much estrogen to change you at ''30'' this wouldve taken place at a much younger age.

to think you are confused and know your exact bra size is also a little fishy

Offline Hypo-is-here

well first off, if your hormones were way off, youd be more developed by now, voice does not change from hormones what so ever, so thats a crock of shit.

I work at a hospital with alot of transsexuals, and they way you are talking it seems like you are already taking estrogens or something, unless you have a hidden ovary I doubt very much that your adrenal glands are pumping out that much estrogen to change you at ''30'' this wouldve taken place at a much younger age.

to think you are confused and know your exact bra size is also a little fishy

You sound like you are transposing your issues or at least problems of blame onto this person.  

You are unnecessarily aggressive towards someone who has said nothing to attract such intent.

Here is a question?

Irrespective of this guys sexuality- who the hell are you to talk to someone in that manner?

Try being human!!!

I am not remotely interested where you work, I know far more than you about the facts on the ground as it were and I can explain some realities to you;

If a man has low testosterone pre-puberty they definitely have a higher more feminine vocal range/sound.   Also men who have normal/high testosterone post puberty often develop a much higher feminine vocal range/voice if thir testosterone levels diminish and become low with age.

You have a lot to learn kid!!!

« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 04:36:39 PM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
Personally, I believe your trying to pull some kind of prank. You're either lying completely, or exaggerating. My God, do you even have a penis, or is it shrinking and turning into a hole? I believe your full of crap, but thats just my personal opinion.

Offline Hypo-is-here

Personally, I believe your trying to pull some kind of prank. You're either lying completely, or exaggerating. My God, do you even have a penis, or is it shrinking and turning into a hole? I believe your full of crap, but that’s just my personal opinion.

I don't know whether this person is 100% genuine or not, neither do you.

So why act like you do, is your identity threatened, if not why be so aggressive?

Offline Murder_City

• Posting Member
  • good grief
well he says he is 30 and his voice is starting to change? thats what through me off.

hes 30 and has not had any medical advice or testing by now

if his skin is so soft and hes very feminine, wouldnt that throw a red flag at you

hes 30 and says that he just now thinks he might be a transgendered person

hmmm, if his hormones would have been off all along and develop the way he is doing as he says now, something upstairs is not functioning.

so is it a double standard to be aggressive at my aggressive? or is it ok?

I always get it wrong

you cant hear tone from type, I was merely hoping to clear somethings up from this guy/girl, whatever

his story is just to vague and leaning towards something made up.

you can know more than me all you want, Im not in a competition for anything...

Offline Hypo-is-here

well he says he is 30 and his voice is starting to change? thats what through me off.

hes 30 and has not had any medical advice or testing by now

if his skin is so soft and hes very feminine, wouldnt that throw a red flag at you

hes 30 and says that he just now thinks he might be a transgendered person

hmmm, if his hormones would have been off all along and develop the way he is doing as he says now, something upstairs is not functioning.

so is it a double standard to be aggressive at my aggressive? or is it ok?

I always get it wrong

you cant hear tone from type, I was merely hoping to clear somethings up from this guy/girl, whatever

his story is just to vague and leaning towards something made up.

you can know more than me all you want, Im not in a competition for anything...

People go through all kinds of things in life and we need to give people a break/the benefit of the doubt when posting something personal.  Of course this means that people can make things up- that is always possible, but we mustn't presume it at least not from initial postings of this nature.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024