Author Topic: problem just making up my mind  (Read 1520 times)

Offline tachleino

I have some mild to moderate gyne--I doubt it's even an A cup, and it's mostly just the puffy nipples (it looks a little worse than the left picure here:http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/revision_gynecomastia/revision_puffy_nipples.html).  The problem is that I'm a small skinny guy, so even a little looks really obvious on me.  But if I wear an undershirt or a shirt with two thick pockets all the time it looks anywhere from not horrible to (almost) unnoticible.  This makes me think that maybe I'm making too big a deal out of it.  But I would like to not feel embarrased in t-shirts and be able to take my shirt off sometime, especially since I live in Florida, and I'd like to not feel bad about having gyne and all the (mostly social) problems that go with it.
Does anyone out there have any advice about how to actually come to a decision about whether or not to get surgery?  It's a huge amount of money (seems to be about $4k?), and I'd have to ask my parents to pay for it, which I would feel especially bad about because my dad's retiring soon, so they aren't going to have the money that they used to.  I could go on and on about how confused I am about it and reasons to get it or not.  But mainly I just would like to hear from people how they decided whether to get surgery or to live with it (or put it off), especially from those who have a less severe case of it.
Thanks a million

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024