Author Topic: diet aid of questionable value?  (Read 20021 times)

Offline jmlnarik

• Posting Member
Hello everyone, me again.  I have found these pills on the internet that claim to help fight against gyne.  I'm completely unsure if these are just hoaxes.  It didn't let me type out the name of it on here, it substituted the phrase "diet aid of questionable value".  I had to use dashes to even spell it.

AND, if these ARE just a big scam, tell me gently.  I'm sorry for not looking into it to an extreme, but figured you guys might know.  Anyways, check it out, and let me know what you think.

[If they ARE real and work, the cost is much less than that of surgery (which is good for me because I don't make the best of money considering I'm only 16)].

I'm still puzzled though about why this damned board wouldn't let me type in the name of the pills.

What in the blazes?  Are the mods of this board afraid of alternatives other than surgery being discussed???

If that's the case, shove it.
Let me try this again.

It's called G-Y-N-E-X-I-N.com

and im not some kind of shameless advertiser, i just want to know if any of you guys think these would work.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 09:13:29 AM by Grandpa Bambu »

Offline Hypo-is-here

Sory but they are a huge S-C-A-M!!!!!!!!!!

Avoid like the plague!!!

Offline revolver

• Posting Member
It didn't let you type it for a reason jack@$$.  

You know they are filtered for a reason, so why not obey it and leave the name out.  It's crap, you know it, and we know it.

Ignore him, his post serves no purpose in this world.

Offline jmlnarik

• Posting Member
It's crap, you know it, and we know it.

Actually there, genius, I don't know it's crap.  That's why I made the thread to ask.

Some people... I swear.

Offline 808gyno

• Posting Member
  • Upon further review, I'm not as cool as I thought.
You just have to ignore comments like that, buddy.  I have tried many gynecomastia cures (i.e. Nolvadex, Clomid, Proviron, Femara) that are considered pretty potent.  Unfortunately, none have worked which is why I am going under the knife tomorrow morning.  Not saying that nothing will work for you, but do lots of research and see if things are supported by science as opposed to hype.  Good luck.

Offline somefedupguy

• Posting Member
They don't work, if they did, everyone would be using them and there wouldn't be any business for surgeons anymore. The site is a scam and they word things in a certain way to fool people.

For example, on the site a quote says "'diet aid of questionable value' is made from 100% Natural Ingredients That have been approved by the FDA." Although the ingredients are FDA approved ingendients, the product itself is not. If the product itself were FDA approved than you would find it in stores rather than just that site and it would be widely used putting surgeons out of business. There are too many factors associated with gynecomastia for one little pill to be the be all and end all solution.

Don't waste your money on something that won't work.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!

Actually there, genius, I don't know it's crap.  That's why I made the thread to ask.

Some people... I swear.

A lot of people have started threads on these products just to get free advertising on this site.  The products don't work and have wasted a lot of time and money of sufferers looking for answers.  We who have been on these boards for a while have built up a great amount of anger and frustration as a result of the extreme lack of ethics demonstrated by those crooks.  That's why you experienced the passionate replies in this thread.  If the anger is misdirected toward you then just ignore it and take the advice that you should avoid those products.   The passionate answers you have received should have already answered your question about the product without further discussion.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Adam_Trey

Hi,
The same thing happened to me when I wanted information about this product. It was my very first posting to this site, and it was censored. Naturally I was disappointed that my posting would be changed without my consent.

I intend to investigate G-Y-N-E-X-I-N on my own. As a medical librarian, I have some resources available to investigate the various ingredients.

It would have been nice to get some input from guys who have actually tried the product, but evidently some of the members of this site are a bit touchy on the subject.

Cheers and best wishes,
Adam

Offline jmlnarik

• Posting Member
Hi,
The same thing happened to me when I wanted information about this product. It was my very first posting to this site, and it was censored. Naturally I was disappointed that my posting would be changed without my consent.

I intend to investigate G-Y-N-E-X-I-N on my own. As a medical librarian, I have some resources available to investigate the various ingredients.

It would have been nice to get some input from guys who have actually tried the product, but evidently some of the members of this site are a bit touchy on the subject.

Cheers and best wishes,
Adam

:) Let me know what you find out.  

Offline Hypo-is-here

'diet aid of questionable value' is the same bag of tricks as A-L-E-X-I-A

See here.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=1;action=display;num=1141201435;start=4#4

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=1;action=display;num=1137362826;start=9#9

These diet aids have no provable endocrine affect whatsoever!!

They do NOT brake up glandular gynecomastia and it is IMPOSSIBLE to localise fat loss.

If it was possible to localise fat loss, then do you seriously think this would be advertised on a crappy website to a limited market when their ARE billions to be made in main markets for such a product?

This is absolute horse manure and the sooner you guys realise it the better.  You do NOT want to waste time, effort or moeny on anything like this.

There are medications that people self medicate that have some record of success and that is dodgy as hell in itself but this has absolutely f-c-u-K all record of success because it is pure BS.

The only reason to continue to post on this subject is if you are one of the many supposed posters who just happen to enquire about this product.....in other words.....the only point in further postings would be if you were one of the pieces of turd who were selling this stuff and robbing people of money.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Grandpa Bambu »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
The 'diet aid of questionable value' people said a while back that they would have 'Before' and 'After' pics posted. I was just on the Site, and saw no evidence of B&A pics....

If this stuff is sooooo great, then why no B&A pics? There are written testimonials but no pics.... Hmmmm!

Also, the 'testimonial' is a marketing trick to get you to buy the stuff. How many 'legit' products out there need 'testimonials' in order to sell? Not very many!

Don't let these crooks steal your hard earned coin...

John.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 06:45:09 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I have found these pills on the internet that claim to help fight against gyne. It didn't let me type out the name of it on here, it substituted the phrase "diet aid of questionable value".  I had to use dashes to even spell it.

"Diet aid of questionable value...."

That's all this stuff is dude... a 'diet aid' and not the miracle product that will bannish your Gynecomastia....

All I can say is.... BUYER BEWARE !!!

Hey, it's your coin my man. Go ahead and try the stuff, but don't be too disappointed when you don't achieve the desired results.  :P ;) :P

John.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 06:46:35 PM by Bambu »

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
You need not tell us you are only 16. We can tell. Listen to experience. The people on these boards were trying to help you by telling you the truth.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
But I am so sorry to say that I'm going to give these a shot before saving up a good 3-5 GRAND of my money that I could be saving for a car or otherwise more important things.  

Believe it or not, you're not the first to post those words.  If you want to be first at something, then go buy the stuff, use it, and then post your before and after pictures showing that it worked.   ;)

Offline jmlnarik

• Posting Member
In response to everyones responses :P:

I went ahead and bought the pills,which you claim are a scam, and received them in the mail about 2 weeks ago.  I've taken 3-4 every day and am already starting to notice a difference in the appearance of my gyne.  There isn't nearly as much pointiness left in the nipple area, and I can plainly see there's been a reduction in the fat/gland/whatever that made them stick out so far in the first place.  I now feel comfortable when wearing a t-shirt and haven't been on the receiving end of any nasty comments.  The gyne is still there but it's not as severe.  If it only took 2 weeks for them to do this, I feel pretty confident that after several months the gyne will be gone, if not nearly undetectable.

And let me tell you, it's nice.
Had to say I told you so, but I'm pretty sure these pills are NOT a hoax because they ARE working.  Hoping to get pics soon

Later.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024